is karnataka state open university recognised by ugc? and dec?
is there valid for this university certificate?
can i do executive mba from this university?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Is PGDBA from symbiosis approved by AICTE,UGC & DEC?
- Eligibility to appoint as a Asst. or Asso. Prof. in a MBA College Approved by AICTE?
- MBA or equivalent course after B.Com.?
- Is Pondicherry University approved by AICTE,UGC & DEC for MBA?
- Is the Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE and UGC? Is the course equivalent to post graduation?
- Is Mahatma Gandhi University,Meghalaya approved by UGC & DEC?
- Names of MBA DEC educational courses approved by UGC AICTE DEC in India?
- Is Vinayaka Mission University approved by UGC,DEC & AICTE for MBA?
- Details about MBA from SMU?
- Is MBA from SMU approved by UGC,DEC & AICTE?
Yes KSOU i.e. Karnataka State Open University is fully recognized with UGC and DEC. You can see the name of this university at UGC site. Go to the www.ugc.ac.in and open it. After you can see the Bar of Quick Links. Open it and see the list of Central university, State univeristy, Deemed university, private university. Go to state university. Just click on state university and the different name of States are opened. Then Go to Karnataka State and see the name of university. You can also see the university name in DEC.
Not only UGC and DEC, it is also recognized with ACU, AIU, CoL, AAOU. It is fully recognized and established by State govt. of Karnataka. This university strength of over 40,000 students from all over India. If you are now in job then you can do executive MBA through this university.
YES,Karnataka state University approved by UGC and DEC.
Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............