should i do mba .i completed be eee with 74% .is it helpful to get a good job ?
Related MBA Discussions:
- What are the job opportunities of doing integrated B.Tech MBA?Which specialization is better who has interest in software developing and know JAVA?
- Which group is better Mechanical, IT, Electronics for doing MBA after B.Tech?
- Which is better MBA or doing a job after completing B.Tech in CS stream?
- Detailed information about five years integrated B.Tech MBA course? Job opportunities after completing this course?
- Which is better after B.tech in Electronics and Communication job and then MBA or directly MBA course?
- Best job opportunities between MBA,M.Tech. & M.S.?
- What should i do after 12th with B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
- Which PG should be chosen after B.Tech?
- Is it wise to do B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology from KIIT University and job opportunities after completing this course? MBA after completing this course?
- What to choose either M.tech in IIT or MBA after joining a job or MBA in IIM after completing B.Tech in ECE ?
Hey pal, as you did a great work in graduates after scoring 74% !!!
You are totally eligible for any entrance test for mba entrance like cat/mat/snap/cet and many more
as per now your job depends on your b.tech degree, but afterr doing mba, your whole career depends on the way you done your mba programme
and it obvious helps you a lot in finding your job, and if you made a cut to top iim's and iit's.... Thats superb it means you have job in front of you just snatch it !!!!!!!!!
Wishing you luck!!!
These are following Job opportunities by doing MBA after getting 74% in B.Tech-------------------------
I hope this will help
All the best
There are some Job opportunities by doing MBA after getting 74% in B.Tech---------------------
This should help