I am in final year of graduation and i have to give 5th semester exam of DU of B.COM(P) course . So , can i sit for the MBA entrance exam and if yes, please tell me the procedure of conducting MAT entrance test for MBA .
Related MBA Discussions:
- Information regarding entrance exam for MBA? When is the last date of submission of application form?
- Information regarding the entrance exam of Ph.D?
- Detailed information about GATE and MBA exam and difference between two?
- Detailed information about MBA entrance exam in Karnataka? Last date to submit exam application and selection procedures and preperation guidelines? Entrance exam and syllabus, procedure for applying for entrance exam?
- Details about entrance exams to do MBA in Information Technology?
- Complete information about VIT University for MBA admission. Entrance exam and date of exam for MBA course.
- Entrance exams for doing MBA course? Information regarding admission without entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure of doing MBA?
- Information about MBA entrance exam MET? Details about application forms?
- Entrance exam details for MBA and admission procedure for the same?
- Information about MBA in Networking, Colleges and the entrance exam?
Information about MBA entrance exams:-
Various common national level tests to get into the finest B-Schools of India are:
Various individual tests of some other finest B-Schools of India are:
- CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
- XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
- SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
- JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
- MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
- CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
- IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
- IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
Information about MBA entrance exam:-
S. No. Entrance Exam Institute Eligibility Tentative Month Website 1 CAT Indian Institute of Management 50% in Graduation November www.catiim.in 2 IRMA Institute of Rural Management Anand 50% in Graduation November www.irma.ac.in 3 IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 50% in Graduation November www.iift.edu 4 MAT All India Management Association Graduation in any Discipline September, December, February & May www.aima-ind.org 5 SNAP Symbiosis International University 50% in Graduation(regular degree) December www.snaptest.org 6 IBSAT ICFAI 50% in Graduation December www.ibsat.org 7 NMAT NMIMS 50% in Graduation December www.nmims.edu 8 XAT XLRI, Jamshedpur 50% in Graduation January www.xlri.ac.in 9 TISS Tata Institute of Social Sciences Graduation in any Discipline January www.tiss.edu 10 ATMA Association of Indian Management Studies 50% in Graduation February www.atma-aims.org 11 CMAT AICTE 50% in Graduation February www.aicte-cmat.in
National Level Tests
S. No. Entrance Exam Institute Eligibility Tentative Month Website 1 MAH-CET Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State 45% in Graduation in any discipline February/March www.dte.org.in 2 CUSAT Cochin University of Science and Technology Graduation in any Discipline June www.cusat.nic.in 3 PAM-CAT GNDU, Amritsar / PTU, Jalandhar / Punjbai University, Patiala Graduation in any Discipline June/July www.gndu.ac.in
4 MET-MP MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD 50% in Graduation July www.vyapam.nic.in/ 5 TANCET Anna University, Chennai Graduation in any Discipline May www.annauniv.edu/ 6 OCET Punjab University, Chandigarh Different Eligibility for Different course June www.puchd.ac.in 7 UP-SEE UP Technical University 45% in Graduation in any discipline April www.uptu.nic.in 8 Orissa JEE Orissa JEE Graduation in any Discipline May www.jeeorissa.com 9 GCET Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board 50% in Graduation July - 10 KMAT KARNATAKA PRIVATE POST-GRADUATE COLLEGES' ASSOCIATION
Graduation in any Discipline July www.kmat-2008.com 11 RMAT Rajasthan Technical University 50% in Graduation June www.rtu.ac.in/rmat/ 12 UPMCAT Uttar Pradesh Technical University Graduation in any Discipline May -
List of top MBA entrance exams:-
Information about MBA entrance exam
All the best..............
Dear if you want to appear for MBA entrance examination then remember one thing is that you should have either passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a reputed institute or appearing for final year examination or pursuing final year then only you can appear for entrance examination and after completion of your bachelor's degree you must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates
If you want to appear for MAT Entrance examination then remember one thing is that MAT 2014 has been conducted already in first week of september and now there is no chance for you to apply for MAT entrance examination but you can apply for another entrance examination that is also well reputed and accepted in over than 100 best management colleges in India and conducted by Indian Institute of Management
CAT - Common Admission Test
You can apply for this examination between - 29th of July to 24th of September
You can appear for this examination between - 16th of October to 11th of November
SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test : This is also very good entrance exam that you can apply for
Start Date for Online Registration : 5th September 2013
Last Date for Online Registration : 22nd of November 2013
Date of Examination : 15th of December 2013
All the best
- MAT i.e Management aptitude test is an National level test which is for pursuing MBA course and conducted by All India Management Association(AIMA).
- As per THE Eligibility criteria, you must have completed the graduation in any of the stream and it should b efrom the recognised university.
- And there is no minimum percentage marks in graduation required for this test.
- This test is conducted in the month of september, december,february and may every year..
- You can get the more details here www.aima-ind.org
I need last five years Cmat papers with solution ,..for ma bettr preparation .kindy anybudy help