i want to know how to prepare for MAT??
what are the most imp topics to b practiced speciaal for DI and LR??
what the frequently asked questions??
Related MBA Discussions:
- How can I prepare for TANCET entrance exam while studying B.Tech?
- Preparation tips for MAT?
- How to prepare for CAT?
- Detailed sample of important topics of Marketing Management of 2nd semester of MBA of GTU?
- Details about Important topics of Marketing Management of 2nd semester of MBA from GTU?
- Important questions types/topics for CAT and NMAT?
- Criteria of admission in good MBA colleges?
- When can i give CAT exam for MBA course after completing B.Com?
- How to prepare for CAT after B.Tech.?
- Preferred books for preparation of CAT & MAT?
MAT is one of the most popular competitive exams among MBA aspirants as it gets them access to a large number of good B schools in India. Also, the other reason that attributes to the immense popularity of this exam is that the candidates can choose to take either Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
you have to register your name for the giving open admision test.
%u2018Computer Based Test%u2019 assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same. Online MAT is offered over a period of time and the candidate can choose the center, the day and time of his/her convenience to take
The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent.
A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech., etc.) can also apply.
Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.
you have to do hard work and all the topics are important and for this you can prefer previous paper. which gives the idea to manage the time and score good and more marks.
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test.
Sections of MAT:
1. Language Comprehension
2. Mathematical Skills
3. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
4. Data Analysis and Sufficiency
5. Indian and Global Environment
There is no specific chapter which is very important, you need to cover your syllabus thoroughly as you never know from which chapters easy questions may come.
Official Website: http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html
All the best.
MAT stand for Management Aptitude Test , conduced every year for getting admission in a MBA course .
The Topics for MAT Exam are as follows :
> > Language Comprehension,> > Mathematical Skills,
> > Data Analysis and Sufficiency,
> > Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and
> > Indian and Global Environment.
The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FEW QUESTION PAPERS FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF MAT EXAM , AND THESE ARE : http://www.aima.in/
GOOD LUCK !