i completed mba in finance marketing.but my gradution in bsc computers .so how this sap is useful to me
Related MBA Discussions:
- What should i do between marketing,finance and HR in MBA after doing B.Sc in computers?
- Details about CS after MBA in Finance & B.Sc. in Computers?
- Job opportunities after MBA in Finance & B.Sc. in Computers?
- Being a B.Sc graduated student what subject should i take as Minor between Finance and Marketing? Which has more scope?
- MBA in Marketing or MBA in Finance after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
- What are the job opportunities after completing MBA?Which course is better if i have taken B.Sc computers?
- Career option after completing BSc Computers?
- Which is better option between MBA and M.Sc after B.Sc computers?
- M.com after MBA in Finance & Marketing?
- Which course of MBA in between finance,marketing and HR is best after doing B.Sc?
Your B.Sc in computer could give you less advantage but MBA in finance can provide good jobs ----
* You had to make financial decision making related to company....
* You need to view tax structure and financial environment of business....
* you need to estimate cash flow of business...
* You need to analize capital structure of business....
* You may need to do capital budgeting....
* Thus overall financial management could be your job....in company
MBA in finance + Marketing is a very good option. It can provide you a good job easily in any of the two fields. You can go for any job related to Finance as well as marketing. You have said that you have completed B.sc computer science and You should also understand that a mere graduate degree can not provide you a good job so its better to go for a professional degree and MBA will be the best option for you.
The fields in which you can go are :-
3. Financial services
7. International marketing
8. Rural marketing
9. Account reconciliation
10. Online marketing
13. Brand manager
15 Food and Agro industry.
Hope it will help