I have alreay written the mba entrance test . I get the score 12 .<br>
I try to take 40 marks above in mba tancet entrance .How prepare the<br>
question and answer
Related MBA Discussions:
- How should I prepare for Symbiosis Entrance exam?
- How to prepare for MBA entrance exam?
- Eligibility for PT MBA course being a Nepalese citizen? Entrance exam syllabus to prepare for written entrance test?
- How do i prepare for CAT entrance exam? Duration to get prepared for exam? How much cut off or score needed to get IIM?
- Requirements for MBA entrance exams like TOEFL, GMAT? How long I require to prepare for the entrance exam?
- Which are the various MBA entrance exams? Deadlines for buying the form? How to prepare?
- For doing MBA which entrance exam is best and how to prepare for this?
- How to prepare for the MBA entrance exam?
- How can I prepare for TANCET entrance exam while studying B.Tech?
- How to prepare for TANCET entrance exam? Previous year question papers with answer for MBA exam?
WAY TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN TANCET
avatar.PNGFirst of all do yourself as SWOT Analysis
Strength , weakness ,opportunites ,threat ...so try to identify which area you are strong with related to tancet syllabus...
Join any one best coaching center in your area .where you can find more ideas about tancet exam....
They give good training and solve the tancet papers with proper solution and short cut methods....etc....
ALL THE BEST ..." EXAMS ARE MORE BUT OPPORTUNITIES ARE LESS"
First of all try to find the topics in which you are strong and weak. According to this analysis you have to give time for that topics. here are some news papers and important books,you can refer these books as these books are written by famous faculty members in this field-
1 NEWS PAPERS-
1>>business line by the hindu group
2>>business today by India today group
3>>management compass career launcher
5>>competition success review
6>>business and management chronicle.
>Verbal ability by Arun Sharma
>DATA interpretation by RS agarawal.to download free ebook please visit-http://howtoprepare4cat.blogspot.com...soning-di.html.
here you will find all books for CAT and other MBA entrance exams.
>quantitative aptitude by Abhijeet guha. to download free books for quantitative aptitude click here-http://howtoprepare4cat.blogspot.com...ialqunatz.html
NOTE: sorry for copying the link address .here student will find free books for MBA entrance exams so i copied these link to help my friends.
So many aspirants will face same problem that due to lack of a perfect planing to prepare entrance examination only they getting less marks.
Planing for Entrance examination:
The written test will generally comprises following items
1) Quantitative aptitude
2) Mental ability question(Reasoning)
4) English comprehensive etc.,
So you have to bifurcate your available time for these subjects. After allocation of time go through the material which is available for you. you must complete all the subject before one month of entrance exam.
Then you have to practice model papers/Sample papers/ previous papers by maintaining time. while your practice with question papers you can able to reduce the time taking for solving question so that you will attempt more questions in the common entrance examination. Thus you will secure more marks. This is planning for MBA entrance examination. Follow this you will definitely get a good college. All the best
- For the admission to the masters in business Administration you do not require any separate preparation in a particular discipline. Basic knowledge in general disciplines will help you to complete the entrance exam successfully.
- The syllabus for the exam are Data analysis, Quantitative analysis, Logical reasoning, General knowledge and comprehension. The total mark for most of the exam being 200 which is equally divided among the above syllabus.
- You can refer any standard book for the preparation . Separate books are available under each discipline and you need to refer more books. The most prefered book is written by Aggarwal and other being by Kumar
- Other than that you can also choose any other books also. The more the number of books you refer better the marks you get in the exam. Being competitive exam you need to put little more effort if you wish to join in a good institution.
MBA Entrance exams are not like the exams that we give to pursue your graduation. This is totally different exams which requires your consistent efforts to be laid down to get the maximum out of your efforts. As you have given MBA Entrance exam you are an eligible candidate to move ahead with your MBA course. it is you who can make difference to your career. You need to be very careful while choosing the best exams to give and pursue your MBA course. There are various sections that you need to keep in your mind to pursue your MBA course. There are sections like as follows:
1. Reading comprehension
2. Quantitative ability
3. Verbal ability
4. Logical Reasoning.
5. Data Interpretation
These are the main sections that you need to consider to pursue your MBA course ahead and make sustainable progress ahead in your life and explore your career to make big hit in your career ahead. There are various ways that you need to put your efforts to make your progress beautiful. There are various Entrance exams that you can take to pursue your MBA course. Here is the list of MBA Entrance exams that you can go for :
MBA entrance exam that you should look for :
- CAT - Common Admission test conducted by IIMs (October-NOV)
- XAT- Xavier Admission test conducted by XLRI-Jamshedpur(January)
- SNAP conducted by SIBM-Pune (december)
- MAT (Feb, May,Sept,December)
- IIFT conducted by IIFT-Delhi(November)
- NMAT conducted by NMIMS-Mumbai(Dec-Jan)
These are the exams that you can go for and explore your career ahead.
Hello my dear friend
preparing for mba totally depends on you.................
their are some best coaching institute of mba in india which you can join.................
books are the main source of knowledge...........
some of the books that will help you a lot for preparation of mba are as follows::
SOME OF THE BOOKS RECOMEMDED ARE AS FOLLOWS::
-->>Quant Aptitude by Tata Magraw Hill
-->>Nishit Sinha's DI LR book by Pearson
-->>Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Exams by Guha Abhijit
-->> R.S. Agarawal books on verbal reasoning.
-->> To download Free study materials for Data Interpretation
-->> Student's Companion By Wilfred D. Best
-->> English PLUS I.C.S.E. For Class 10 by Xavier Pinto
-->> Wren and Martin English Grammar
-->>Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
-->> VERBAL ABILITY BY ARUN SHARMA
-->> English Proficiency IMS India
-->> A Communicative Grammar of English
-->> Business English and Communication
HOPE ABOVE INFORMATION HELPS YOU
Note down the following points for preparing well in MBA entrance examination-
- Generally the questions asked there are related to our basics, so you should more on that.
- Give more time to the subjects in which you are weak.
- If you are facing any difficult in particular, then you should take the help of Expert or experienced people.
- Sample papers are available and you may solve that, get to know your performance level.
- Read the newspaper, novels etc and enhance your vocabulary.
- Go through the question papers of previous years.