i dr.smita would like to appear for mat..! i just inquistive that if i appear this yr..! hw mny yrs wil b my mat score be valid..? and if u can also tell me approximately to wat percentile does IIHMR,Jaipur accept ur MAt scores.. Thank u so much.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for IIHMR after MAT?
- Good colleges under MAT and feed back of IIRM Jaipur? Top 10 colleges which accept May MAT score?
- Eligibility for CAT with 48.48 % in B.Com.?
- Is there any negative marking in MAT? Total number of marks and minimum marks required to qualify MAT?
- Dates of Entrance exam for MBA in Pharmaceutical? Different colleges offers MBA in Pharmaceutical program?
- Required marks in MAT to get admission in top B-schools in Mumbai?
- Required marks to crack MAT & specialization course in MBA?
- Required MAT score to get into good colleges? Eligibility for MAT after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation?
- Possibility & admission process for MBA courses after B.Com. from Kanpur University with 49.53%?
- Minimum required marks in MAT for MBA?
MAT score is valid for one year so you can use this score for one year.
Also Mat is conducted 4 times in a year so no need to think more as you can easily improve your score.
IIHMR is a good college in Jaipur and it is famous for a lucrative package that this college offers. If you really wanna make it to the IIHMR then i advice you to get at least a composite score of more then 500. Focus more on the subject which you are good at and you can easily score a good rank. Continuous preparation is the key to success.
Hope it will help
hello friend ,
1) as per your first question mat score is valid for 1 year .
2) as per your second question is considered the more marks you will obtain in your mba entrance exam it will benefit you . So why thinking about marks firstly . But still minimum marks is said to be above 80 percentile then only you be getting chance to do mba from ihmr jaipur .
MAT SCORE VALIDITY IS FOR ONLY ONE YEAR FOR THAT PARTICULAR SESSION WHICH YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR.
For seeking admission into IIHRM JAIPUR then the selection procedure is strictly based on merit through Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
the cut off MAT score for admission to the course is 550 composite score in the AIMA-MAT.
As i have mentioned above that admissions are purely based on MAT SCORE then after that shortlisted candidates are called for GROUP DISCUSSION & PERSONAL INTERVIEW.
So final selection of the candidate is based upon on his/her performance in the qualifying examination/work
experience, score in MAT and group discussion and interview.
FOR MORE INFO;
The Indian Institute of Health Management Research (Society) IIHMR , Jaipur
Prabhu Dayal Marg,
Jaipur – 302 011, India,
Phone : + 91 – 141 – 2791431 – 32,
Fax : + 91 – 141 – 3924738,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jaipur.iihmr.org.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.......
management aptitude test(MAT) organises exams four times a year
and its result is valid for only one year.
The Indian Institute of Health Management Research (Society), Jaipur
hires candidate with a composite score of 500 which was reduced this year as it was 550
as you focussed to IIHMR you must focus on sections which are strong for you and improve that, and than find your weakness
u know from regular practice you definetely gonna hit this score.
THIS are the courses provided by IIHMR:
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHM)
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDPM)
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)
this are percentile of marks you obtain in particulars,
- Qualifications - 30
- MAT Score/CMAT/GPAT/CAT/IRMA and Work Experience - 30
- Group Discussion - 10
- Interview - 30
- Total - 100
Iihmr is a standard college in jaipur.candidates are require to score high to get admission to that mba college.
Mat score card is valid for 1(one) year mat takes entrance (mat)exam 4times in a year so you can enhance your marks as per your need.the iihmr requires 500.it offers good packages to the successful candidates.