How many Number of Questions for each sectionin CMAT? what is the Time duration for this Exam?
Related MBA Discussions:
- What type of questions are to be asked in the CMAT exams?
- Model papers of MAT for MBA?
- What is test pattern of CAT and XAT?
- What is the paper pattern of ICET?
- Details about fee and pattern of paper of Production Management?
- Consideration for IIT/MBA colleges in Maharashtra? New format of GMAT?
- How much marks should i get in MHA-CET for good college Pune?
- Previous year question paper of GMAT?
- Eligibility to do MBA from best college in Pune or Nasik with 70% marks in MH-CET?
- Information about MBA related question papers?
How many questions are there in each section of CMAT? What is the duration of the exam?
CMAT is Common Management Admissions Test and is conducted by All India council for Technical Education for admission in MBA Colleges across India . Details regarding CMAT Exam is given below....and according to required eligibility criteria you can appear in CMAT Exam . So here is the details of CMAT Exam....
- Candidate need to be degree holder in any discipline from recognized university .
- Candidate need to be having at least 40% marks in above exams .
- Students in the final year of the degree course may also apply for CMAT Exam.
Exam Pattern for CMAT Exam
CMAT Exam contains following sections as given below.....
Marks and question Distribution is as follows .....
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning.
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation ---25 Questions 100 Marks
- Logical Reasoning. ----25 Questions 100 Marks
- Language Comprehension----25 Questions 100 Marks
- General Awareness---25 Questions 100 Marks
Duration of the CMAT Exam
3 hours That is 180 minutes .
Marking Scheme for CMAT Exam
- 4 marks per correct answer
- For Incorrect answers - 1 mark.
Common Management Aptitude Test(CMAT)
CMAT is Common Management Aptitude Test.CMAT is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education.
Paper Pattern of CMAT:
C.M.A.T Exam consist Four Sections.
Each Section have 25 Questions.
Those Sections are as follows
- Quantitative Techniques&Data Interpretation-25Questions(Maximum Marks are 100 Marks)
- Logical Reasoning-25Questions(Maximum Marks are 100 Marks)
- Language Comprehension-25Questions(Maximum Marks are 100 Marks)
- General Awareness-25Questions(Maximum Marks are 100 Marks)
Total Time Duration of this exam will be 180 Minutes
We have a Negative marking for this exam.
Each Wrong Answer deducted One Mark.
Thank You for using valuable services of MBA Discussions.com
CMAT stands for Common management admission test.
exam pattern is
1.Quantitative techniques and data interpretation 25 questions 100 marks
2.logical reasoning 25 questions 100 marks
3.Language comprehension 25 questions 100 marks
4.General awareness 25 questions 100 marks
total 100 questions 400 marks
registration starts on december 9 2011and registration closes on january 9 2012 you can take printout of hall ticket from january 30 2012
and computer based tests are conducted between february 20 and february 28 2012.results will be out on march 11 2012.
You can take print out of your scorecards from march 11 to april 11 2012.
you can view the complete notification at this link
http://aicte-cmat.in//Documents/28.pdf all the best
duration of exam is 3 hours
- CMAT refers to Common Management Aptitude Test.
- You must have the bachelor degree from an recognised university in order to appear in this exam.
- You must have got minimum 50% in graduation.
- Even final year students are also eligible to appear in this exam.
- There is no age limit to appear in this exam.
- Check out the below image of exam scheme which give complete details of section and marks.
- There is also an negative marking system in the exam and the duration of exams is three hours.
CMAT is New MBA entrance test which is conduted by AICTE and its now take place of all the CET exam i.e whatever the exam been held for state level like MHCET, KCET, GUJCET, GCET for getting admission in MBA now candidates has to take CMAT exam at the place of thses CET Exam.
it will be happened twice in the year once in near around March and Second Near around Sep.
Check out the Dates for This Session CMAT test.
Registration Start date:- 3rd Au, 2012 to 7th Sep, 2012
CMAT 2012 Exam Window: 27th Sep, 2012 to 1st Oct, 2012
CMAT result:- 17th Oct, 2012
CMAt Paper Pattern
Type of Questions Number of questions
Quantitative Techniques &
25 Language Comprehension 25 Logical Reasoning 25 General Awareness 25
Each sections has alloted 100 marks that means 4 marks for each question. There is 25% negetive marking for each Wrong answer as well. To total Duration of the test is 3 hours.