hello sir, i m jaymin. i completed my mba with finance. now i want to make a good career in avition industry.this is possible or not. and plz tell me this will growing for future or not as a mba.plz give me satisfy reply.
Related MBA Discussions:
- How to make a career in Aviation Industry?
- Question about Civil Aviation field - Career growth?
- Scope of doing MBA in Airline and Airport Management course?
- Salary packages after doing Aviation Management course?
- Best colleges and their respective fees structure and job opportunities for MBA in airline management in Chennai and Coimbatore?
- How to pursue career in Aviation after High School graduation?
- Placements after doing Aviation Management course?
- Career opportunities after MBA in Aviation?
- Details about MBA in air line and airport management? How to apply for it and give details about it's fee structure?
- MBA in Aviation after B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Management?
Aviation sector is always considered as a highest paying sector in the country. The government also just now allowed the FDI in this so we can expect major players and airline career coming soon to the country. There are many post for which one can apply in an aviation industry.
You can join the airline as a Manager or you can join the team as a marketing person and promote the airlines.
Being a finance graduate you can join the accounts department of the airline as they do have finance Head and a team of MBA finance people under him. It is not that easy to get a job in this sector as they require a lots of skills along with a experience and also they do not recruit people very often.
You can contact a good placement agency like RANDSTAD or Mafoi and ask them to place you in such sector. They will surely help you with certain amount of fees.
Hope you will get this