i have completed my b.tech.i got 87.79% in mat examination.now i want to study m.b.a.i want to join in a good college in banglore with fee structure below 3 lakhs.i want to join and have admissions in september.can you please help me?
Related MBA Discussions:
- List of colleges in Bangalore with low fee structure of MBA?
- MBA colleges in Bangalore having fee structure below 1.5 lakhs?
- Eligibility to get admission in MBA college having fee structure of 5-6 lakhs after scoring 94.48 percentile in MAT & 69.94 percentile in CAT?
- Colleges in Kolkata having fee structure up to 4 lakhs and good placement record?
- Fee structure & details about Aviation Management from Bangalore?
- Fee structure to join in MBA Hospital Management? How much salary would i receive?
- Fee structure for MBA from IIM?
- MBA in Hotel management or M.Sc. in Hotel Management?
- MBA colleges in Bangalore in which one can get admission through MAT exam along with fee structure?
- List of colleges in Mumbai having fee structure upto 5 lakhs?
Friend , first of all you need to understand that there is a time of admission that you have to follow , you cannot join any of the college from your own wish in any month .
So for admission to MBA course , you need to check and also search the date and the month of admission and on the following date you have to submit your application
But still i am listing a few colleges for you in Bangalore that accept MAT score , and you can try there for admission , so here are the list :
Christ University, Bangalore,
CMR Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
Institute of Business Management & Technology,
MVJ SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore,
Jain University, Bangalore
Karnataka College of Management, Bangalore,
St Joseph's College of Business Administration, Bangalore,
T John College, Bangalore,
Surana College, Bangalore,
GOOD LUCK !
HOPE IT HELPS ...
THANK YOU !
HiI would like to give you this friendly advice that don't look for the low fees.colleges, rather just focus on the reputed college and.the name of the college.Because if you completed your MBA from a recognized and well university, may it be the higher fees one, but you will get a huge package which can cover all of your fees in just one year.Gud luck