I have completed my gradution(Bsc) with 60% in 2009 .I want adimission in a good college in Delhi-NCR without any entrance .Please give a list of some colleges for MBA.
Related MBA Discussions:
- List of top 10 colleges in Mumbai that have CMAT as their entrance exam?
- When is the MBA CET entrance exam? List of top 10 MBA CET aided colleges? List of different streams in MBA?
- Detailed list of colleges deepening on MAT score for MBA entrance exam?
- How to get admission in MBA colleges of Maharashtra? What is the procedure for it?
- Eligible to write CAT exam if got supplementary in twelfth class? List of top colleges for MBA in Bangalore?
- Can i get good colleges after scoring 13.5 cut off marks in TANCET MBA exam? List of some colleges where can i placed after this course?
- What are the entrance exam for MCA and MBA? Give list of ten good MBA and MCA colleges in Tamil Nadu?
- Common entrance exam for Pharma MBA in India? Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Pharma? Best colleges in Mumbai and their exam details for MBA in Pharmacy?
- List of entrance exams to do MBA? Colleges in Indore to do MBA?
- Details about entrance exams and colleges for MBA which doesn't require less than 50% marks in graduation?
How to do MBA without any entrance examHello friendhere you can do MBA course through Distance learning education.There are some good distance learning MBA college in India are..1) IIM Distance Learning Mba: The premier business school in India, the Indian Institute of Management has initiated an interactive distance learning program for corporate executives and working professionals. All candidates with a bachelor degree and an experience of 1-5 years are eligible for this course. Selection is done through a national level test followed by an online interview.2) XLRI Distance Learning Mba: Xavier Labour Relations Institute is established in Jamshedpur. It is one of the finest MBA institutes in India. The distance courses offered by this institute are also known as satellite courses as satellite technology is used to impart education. The course material is not dispatched to the students via post; instead the participants can see and listen to the tutor. Admissions are done through an entrance examination.3) Symbiosis Distance Learning Mba: Symbiosis is also one of the popular distance MBA institutes in India. It is one of the most sought after courses in the nation when it comes to distance learning mba degree. The tag of Symbi increases its value many fold.5) Ignou Distance Learning Mba: Eligible candidates are supposed to appear for a management aptitude test named OPENMAT, for admission. It is a two year course and is recognized by AICTE.4) NMIMS Distance Learning Mba: Narsee Monjee Institute is affiliated by the DEC and is one of the most reputed institutes in India in category of both regular and distance learning MBA. Admission is carried out through an entrance examination.6) Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning Mba – which has become a very popular choice of late due to inherit flexibility of the program.6) ICFAI Distance Learning Mba: This is another popular institute in India for acquiring distance learning in MBA. The eligibility is just a bachelor degree with 50% marks; there is no requirement to appear for any entrance exam. Students are provided with extensive study material, regular quizzes and tests to make their learning experience more dynamic.7) TASMAC: Its distance learning MBA program is one of the finest options for corporate professionals. The program is recognized to the Adam Smith University. Despite the fact that this degree is not recognized by the Indian government; it has industrial value as several private and government establishments have acknowledged these degrees. Eligibility criteria for this program include a bachelor degree and two years of work experience. Read More About TASMAC Tamil Nadu Open University: It is accredited to AICTE and offers programs in Logistics and shipping management.9) Annamalai University: The programs are affiliated by DEC and the curriculum is industry oriented to offer suitable exposure to students. Read about this course over here.10) Pondicherry University – Another very good option for students, the details of pondicherry distance learning MBA can be found too.All the best.
You scored good marks in graduation. You should appear for CET like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam, you can join the course through this way also.
For some colleges it's just a formality but they may not be as good as others. Work hard and get the success.
I had passed B.Sc in 2010.I want to do MBA With out entrance exam, so please give the list of some colleges in GUNTUR surroundings.
I had passed B.SC in 2012. i want to do MBA with out entrance exam, so please give the list of some colleges in chennai surroundings.
I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN ECONOMICS IN 2002 WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBA
where can i do MBA in a year and through distance
you scored good marks in graduation.you should appear for CETlike CAT,MAT , XAT etc.
some colleges conduct their own entrance exam,you can join the course through this way also.
As you have asked to tell about how to do M.B.A without any entrance exam. Yes you can do an M.B.A from distance learning or a correspondence course from any of these colleges distance learning programme:
1. Sikkim Manipal University.
2. XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
3. FMS – Faculty of Management Studies
4. ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad
5. SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
6. IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
7. Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
8. IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand
9. XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
10. Amity Business School Noida
11. LIBA – Loyola Institute of Business Administration
12. JRE Group of Institutions
13. Maharishi Dayanand University.
14. Kurukshetra University
You can join any of these colleges/Universities from which you like to pursue your course.
Hope you get answer.
Best of Luck.
i have completed my B.Sc. in physics. i want to do mba without any entrance exam.
without intermediate can we do MBA
For an MBA program entrance exam is a MUST and no college can give you a admission without having a good score in the entrance exam. The only way where you get a admission in MBA program without giving the entrance exam is by going for a management seats where you have to pay the fees more then (Usually double or may be triple) what others are paying.
Dear i advice you to go for entrance exam as by getting a fair marks you can save hard earned money of your parents. Rest is up to you
All the best