1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism in India and abroad?

    i am a graduate from IGNOU ARTS IN ENGLISH MAJOR (55%) i want to do mba in travel and tourism FROM INDIAN OR FOREIGN UNIVERSITY. PLEASE HELP ME

  2. #2
    sanju321 is offline Senior Member sanju321 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Re: How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism in India and abroad?


    To get admission Indian MBA universities

    As you are matched with the eligibility criteria which is minimum 50% marks in bachelor degree from any recognized university.

    Bow you should apply for the MBA entrance test which are:-

    CAT for IIMs & FMS and some other colleges.

    MAT for AIMA & Many other college

    XAT for XLRI & some other colleges

    SNAP for Symbiosis university

    Tiss for TATA

    IBSAT for ICFAI Business school

    CMAT doe many colleges and university a test start last year by AICTE.

    so there is a long list for entrance tests decided first you want to study in India in which college you want to get admission and take entrance test according to the college.

    If you want to study in abroad I am sorry to say that but you may have found some difficulty to get admission as the minimum eligibility to get admission in most of abroad college is minimum 60% in bachelor, but there are colleges which may gives admission with your percentage to so find hard.

    Except that you are require to take TOEFL/IELTS test which English based test to get admission in MBA colleges in abroad and GMAT test which is mba entrance test to get admission in abroad.

    so choose you best!

    Best of Luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts