which has better scope in future whether MBA or MSc?
Related MBA Discussions:
- What kind of jobs i will get which have more scope in future after MBA or MCA as currently completed B.Com?
- What is better after B.Sc in Physics MBA or M.Sc?
- MBA or M.Sc. after B.Sc. from Keshav Mahavidyalaya?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. Physics after B.Sc.?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. Chemistry after B.Sc.?
- MSc in International Business Management from UK?
- Is this good to do M.Sc after MBA HR and B.Sc. B.Ed in Zoology and scope for the same?
- Future scope of M.Tech and MBA? What should i pursue after completing B.Tech?
- Is it worth doing MBA after M.Sc 1year? What is the scope of doing MBA?
- What is the scope of MBA in Educational Management?
MBA has better scope than MSC as MBA gives you better job opportunities than MSC.
................MBA OR M.SC................
Both are different background .as well as different way of studies ..so the level and scopes are more different !!!
mba is different line and m.sc is another line ..but the values for both of them had very good in market ..
but mba peoples has more demand in the market ...rather than m.sc..
also the competitions are very high in mba ,but m.sc not that much level!!!
So go M.Sc and do it your own line and enjoy it....
ALL THE BEST
The advantage of doing MBA is on the campus placement which a M.Sc degree won't fetch you. Thus you do not need to go anywhere but a good grade will ensure a satisfactory job in some top companies. So its better to go for MBA.