i completed my bba in april ,want to go for mba in hr but cannot attend full time course so thinking of correspondence.can you suggest some university with best fee details?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Which MBA branch is suitable for Industrial and Production engineering? Would HR be a good option? Which institutes are offering correspondence course? Will there be less weightage if I do MBA in correspondence?
- Details like fee structure, admission process etc. for MBA correspondence from Mysore University?
- Fee structure & admission process to do MBA by correspondence?
- Procedure for joining MBA in correspondence? Information regarding Placements, fee structure and scope of doing correspondence?
- Details about correspondence MBA in shipping & logistic and Universities that are providing the same?
- Details procedure of doing MBA in correspondence and what is its total procedure?
- Fee structure for correspondence MBA courses?
- List of Universities in Mumbai offering correspondence MBA in HR?
- good and affordable Colleges/universities in New Delhi and Kolkata for MBA Correspondence course?
- Which are the open universities providing MBA distance? Fee structure of each?
Hello my dear friend ---------------
List of Universities With details MBA in HR :
1.XAVIOUR LABOUR INSTITUTE
2.MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
3.INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
4.XAVIOUR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
5.SYMBOSIS CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT
6.INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ,RANCHI
7.XAVIOURS INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL WELFARE
8.INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE
9.SKYLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL
10.SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, KIIT UNIVERSITY
11.DELHI SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
12.S P JAIN INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL MANAGEMENT
13.NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES