is it ok to go for ICWAI course after MBA? And wether there is any exemption in ICWAI course those who have already completed MBA?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Fee structure of ICWAI course after MBA Finance?
- Details of ICWAI course? Exemption in any paper for MBA candidates?
- Information about ICWAI as i have completed my MBA?
- Am i eligible for ICWAI course after completing MBA?
- Can i get exempted in intermediate course of ICWAI after completing MBA?
- Admission in MBA courses after completing ICWAI?
- How about doing MBA along with ICWAI? Scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI? Can i get the admission in ICWAI after scoring 55% in B.Com?
- Is there any exemption for MBA students in ICWAI inter?
- Details about ICWA courses after MBA?
- Details like fee structure of ICWAI after MBA?
ICWAI knowledge will enhance your career prospectus if done with MBA.
As ICWAI is more focus in cost theory where as MBA in finance is more focus on accounting and financial aspect of COMPANY.
ICWAI help the company to reduce the cost of production to minimum where as MBA in finance analysis the finance section of the company
in detail and report the same to the company on the basis of which company take next year financial decision.
Blend of both courses can create very good career/job opportunities for you.
Exemption in ICWAI course
Graduate/Post Graduate can skip the first stage (FOUNDATION LEVEL) OF ICWAI.
For more information contact
AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003
you want to excel in any of these filed then choose it depending on your interst areas
though if you are looking for something different then i would advise you to look for core sector programs
Dear candidate yes it is good to do ICWAI course after doing MBA.
doing of ICWAI course will enhance your knowledge and you may come to know the subjects in more detail.
If you have done MBA you can skip the Foundation level of ICWAI course.
So, best of luck.
Is it good to opt ACS course after MBA?