hi i am nisha. please give me some information about cs. i have done mba in major finance and minor marketing.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Courses available just after MBA course in Finance with Rural Marketing?
- Can i become an HR with Marketing and Finance specialization?
- How to get job in cognizant after completing MBA in finance and marketing?
- M.com after MBA in Finance & Marketing?
- Additional courses after MBA in Finance and Marketing to get Government jobs in finance sector?
- Information of good universities in India & abroad for MBA?
- What should I answer in the interview if the interviewer asks me about my consideration of Marketing Job after MBA in Finance?
- Specialization course between Finance & Marketing for MBA?
- Best working sector between Marketing and Finance after MBA in Marketing and Finance?
- Search for government jobs after finishing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
[h=4]Company Secretaryship is a very good course and with very high market demand & ample growth opportunities.
COMPANY SECRETARYSHIP course is managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India), is a correspondence course
The CS course is divided in to three parts:-
FOUNDATION PROGRAM- The candidate having completed 12th in any stream is eligible for this program.
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM- The candidate having completed Foundation program or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University is eligible directly to this program.
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM- The candidate having completed Executive program is eligible for this program.
After completing all the program of CS( as mentioned above), the candidate has to undergo a 15 months practical training before finally certified as Company Secretary by ICSI.
After completing Graduation one is directly admitted to the Executive Program of CS course exempting the Foundation Program.So ,you can directly take admission in Executive Programme.
The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.
Besides, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months.
Cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme : Rs. 300/- by cash payment while
Rs.350/- by Post or courier
Fee for Executive Programme - Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while
- Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students
Hope I could help you .
CS stands for Company secretary . It is an professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely Foundation / Intermediate / Final year . If your interested to apply for Foundation course then you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . For Intermediate course you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . If your complete Foundation and Intermediate then your eligible for final course .
There are various levels first you need to clear to gain the final certificate as CS.
They are Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and the Final Course then you get CS certification.
In this you will be getting opportunities to join any company/business organisation as CS-Company Secretary
which is a statutory position and the CS job mostly involve in legal issues / regulatory body related compliances
required to be adhered to by companies/business houses etc. The salary would be highly competitive and
Along with CS, you required to do LLB course also to boost your career as I have told that
you need to meet most of the legal related obligations of a company. Further, you can start your own consultancy
service or you can even become lecturer to teach the subjects of CS as you will be having multitudinous
knowledge of various legal and business aspects.
GOOD WISHES for future studies.....
The Company Secretary Course Comprises of three Courses.They are
- One is supposed to qualify the 1st Course to be eligible for 2ND Course and to qualify the 2ND course to be eligible for 3rd course.
Eligibility Criteria for CS :-
- You should pass in 12th in any Stream from any recognized board for Foundation Course.
- If you are a Graduate,you can directly enter in to Executive Course.
- Generally the entrance exams are conducted in the month of August/September.
Stages to become a Company Secretary