sir we would like to know about the fee stracture in top mba colleges through mat and management quota in bangalore
Related MBA Discussions:
- Fee structure of Management Quota seats in MBA?
- Fee structure of top 20 MBA colleges in A.P.?
- Fee structure of MBA courses in Gujrat?
- MBA colleges in Bangalore in which one can get admission through MAT exam along with fee structure?
- What are the best colleges in Bangalore with fees structure after clearing MAT with 80%?
- Best colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT score & having less fee structure for MBA?
- Eligibility for Hotel Management course? Details of colleges offering that course in Bangalore and fee structure for the same?
- List of colleges in Bangalore with low fee structure of MBA?
- Admission procedure & fee structure of MBA in Badruka college?
- Colleges in Kolkata having fee structure up to 4 lakhs and good placement record?
Hello Dear Friend,
Yes,You can get admission in to MBA Course after qualifying in MAT Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MBA Course:
You must be completed your graduation from recognized university with 50% of marks and if you are belonging to SC and ST then 45% of marks are enough.
Fee Structure for MBA Course will be 4 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs in Bangalore.
Good Business Schools in Bangalore:
1.Alliance Business School-Bangalore
3.Indian Institute of Education Society
4.Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore
5.Management Business school-Bangalore
6.MS Ramaiah Institute of Management studies-Bangalore
7.Annamacharya Institute of Management studies-Bangalore
8.IFIM Business School-Bangalore
10.Bangalore School of Business-Bangalore
You will be having good opportunities after completing MBA Course in the above business schools.But try to do MBA Course in the good business schools where You will be having scope to get good opportunities in the top companies with good packages.Try to get good subject knowledge ,If You have sound knowledge in subjects then You can good good opportunities with huge packages.
List Of specializations in MBA Course:
Supply chain management