How much fees of course tourism and management?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Fee structure & list of colleges for MBA in Airport Management?
- Details like fee structure,eligibility,entrance exam etc. for MBA in Hotel Management?
- Fee structure of MBA in HR?
- Detailed information about Management fee structure for the Pharma MBA course?
- Fee structure of Hotel Management courses?
- Fee structure of MBA courses in Gujrat?
- Fee structure & admission details about Hospital Management?
- Fee structure for MBA from IIM?
- Fee structure of MBA in Port & Shipping Management?
- Details about MBA in air line and airport management? How to apply for it and give details about it's fee structure?
Hello Friend ,
ABOUT THE COURSE :In India, the tourism and hospitality industries are witnessing a period of exponential growth , along with the rise in foreign tourist arrivals, foreign exchange earnings have
shown a robust growth. Tourism has now become a significant industry in India, contributing around 5.9 per cent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and providing
employment to about 41.8 million people. The MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management is a Two Year (02) Full Time Program consisting of Four Semesters (04) with
industrial exposure training . The MBA program is designed to develop studentsí ability to apply business and leadership strategies to tourism and hospitality industry
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
> > Students who have completed an Undergraduate Degree, including Toruism & Hospitality Graduates with 50% marks aggregate (can be relaxed by 5% for SC/ST
candidates), are eligible for admission to the MBA (T&H) Course. They should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz.
MAT/ ICET/CAT etc.. Selection would be through Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
> > Physical Fitness : All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of admission.
- Travel Agencies
- Tour Operators
- Hotel and related Hospitality Industry
- International and National Food Chains
- Hospital and Institutional Catering
- Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes
- Shipping and Cruise lines
- Hotel and other Service Sectors.
- State Tourism Development Corporations
- Resorts / Spas.
- Indian and International Airlines.
- Facilities Management Service Providers
- Self employment through entrepreneurship
- Event Facilitation.
LIST OF COLLEGES FOR MBA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT ARE AS FOLLOWS :FEE STRUCTURE RANGES FROM 60,000 - upto 3.5 lac
MET Institute of Management Nashik
Pioneer College of Management (PCM) Kolkata
Lovely Professional University Jalandhar
Global Institute of management Science(GIMS) Mumbai
National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (NITHM) Hyderabad
Om Institute of Business & Technology (OIBT) Vadodara
MaxValue Online Chennai
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management - IITTM Gwalior
Academy of Business Management, Tourism & Research (ABMTR) Bangalore
Christ College - Bangalore, Karnataka
Jamia Millia Islamia - New Delhi, Delhi
Skyline Institute of Travel & Tourism - New Delhi, Delhi
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management - Bhubaneswar, Orissa
North Orissa University - Baripada, Orissa
Kerala Institute Tourism and Travel Studies - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
GOOD LUCK !!