I am completing MBA in Finance.Now want to do CS.Have any exemption for MBA in finance for CS.What is structure for CS after completing MBA in Finance...Plz Help me...........
Related MBA Discussions:
- Is there any exemption in CS paper after completing B.Com,MBA and LLB? What will be effected I.C.W.A or C.S and what is fees structure?
- Is there any exemption in fees structure and duration of ICWA for M.Com and MBA students?
- Can i get exemption in CS Executive program after completing MBA in Finance and IT?
- MBA or ICWAI after completing B.Com with 64%? Also provide fees structure for MBA in HR as well as Finance?
- Information about CS course and its Fees structure after completing MBA?
- All details of CS course from admission,fees structure etc? Am i entitled for the admission directly to the executive programme of this course?
- Can i get exemption after completing B.Com, LLB, MBA in Finance and HRM?
- Will i get any exemption in CS after doing MBA?
- Fee exemption process for MBA courses?
- Fees structure of MBA in HR and Finance? Starting salary after degree of Both?
Qualified Company Secretaries has rich knowledge in legal, finance and management matter of the company and
can also guide company on the corporate governance,ethics etc
MBA in finance can skip the foundation level of Company Secretary.
There are 3 level in Company Secretary course and graduate and post graduate are eligible to apply in EXECUTIVE level directly.
THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY
- EXECUTIVE---------9 Months programme (fee - 7000/- )
Total cost of doing CS is not more than 20000/- to 30000/- unless you take any coaching for the course.
- PROFESSIONAL-----15 months (fee – 7500)
Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.
For further information visit website - [U]www.icsi.edu[/U]
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
is there any consession in fees for obc categary in cs executive course ?
I am a MBA Finance am i entitle to get exeemption in executive program