hi friend! i finish diploma in hotelmanagement&catering technology it is approved by AICTE and this course is comes under the control of DOTE so it is possible for do MBA?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Am I eligible for MBA in Tourism and Catering Technology?
- MBA in Hotel Management after 3 year Diploma in Hotel management after 10th?
- Is it possible to join MBA after diploma in hotel management and catering? What is the eligibility criteria?
- Admission procedure for Hotel Management course after 3 year diploma in hotel management?
- MBA after Diploma in hotel management and catering sciences?
- How can I do MBA if don't have degree and completed Diploma in hotel management ?
- Eligibility for distance MBA after M.A. & PG diploma?
- Eligibility for MBA after Diploma in Hotel Management?
- Eligible for Executive MBA after completing Diploma in Hotel Management and B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
- Details about MBA in Airlines & Airport Management & MBA in Travel & Tourism Management?
Dear sir ,
Those candidates have completed Diploma degree in any stream are not applicable for MBA entrance examination,Those candidates have completed Graduationn degree in any stream or Engineering Degree in any Branch are applicable for MBA courses,But your Graduationn degree or Engineering Degree must be completed minimum 50%-60% marks required andfor SC\ST candidates must be completed minimum 45%-50% marks requireed,Then you are eligibile for any mBA entrance Examination in India and also your Graduationn degree or Engineering Degree must be completed recoginsed university\collages\institutes,
Then you are applicable for MBA entrance examination ,That why first of all you have to do completed Graduation degree,
hello dear,images (5).jpg
eligibility criteria for MBA degree:
you must have complete graduation degree from any recognize university
minimum 50% required in case of sc/st 45% is eligible
no age bar
if you are in final year waiting for result you can also apply.
if you have in this criteria you can appear cat,mat,xat,snap,ibst,iift to get good chance in best MBA college in India
all the best........