i have 3 years diploma in hotel management and b.sc in hospitality and hotel administration(dual mode) certificate with 3 yrs working experience in hotel industry...am i eligible for executive mba?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for SSC after doing Hotel Management?
- Where should i join between MBA in Hotel Management and Hospitality administration?
- MBA in HR or MBA in Hospitality after B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel administration?
- Full time MBA or PGDM after diploma in Hotel Management?
- Scholarship criteria for Hotel Management course?
- Eligibility for B.ed. after Hotel Management from Pusa?
- MBA in Hotel Management after 3 year Diploma in Hotel management after 10th?
- Eligibility to do B.Sc. in Hotel Management after diploma in Hotel Management?
- Suitable courses after diploma in Hospitality & Hotel Management?
- Eligibility for jobs in railways after doing Hotel Management & Hospital Management?
You need to fullfill the particular requirements which are given below :
Eligibility of Executive MBA
Eligibility: The programme is intended for middle level executives having substantial work experience. The pre- requisites are
1.Bachelor's degree from recognized university with 50% marks.
2.A minimum of seven years full time work experience.
3.A valid GMAT score
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate is based on the following criteria
2.Achievements (Academic and career related)