I have done mcom with 51% and getting admission in mba lateral.
After this i would like to take ugc net , would i be eligible for ugc net exam if i score more than 55% in mba lateral.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for MBA lateral for UGC NET exams after completing M.Com?
- Eligibility criteria, dates of the exams, procedures for the exams, Fees for the exams and the course for CET exams for MBA?
- Eligibility for UGC NET after MBA from PTU?
- Eligibility to appear in UGC NET after MBA in Finance?
- Eligibility for UGC NET after MBA in International Business?
- Eligibility for UGC NET after doing MBA from IIM?
- Will MBA lateral in third semester from Punjab technical university make me eligible for appearing for NET? Details about MBA lateral program?
- Mistake done while filling UGC NET application form? Eligibility requirement for UGC NET exam?
- Details about CAT exams for MBA like exam date,eligibility etc.?
- Eligible for UGC NET exams after MBA in HR?
You can get MBA in regular or distance mode. For regular mode you have to face written exams for CAT or MAT or XAT. If you have good percentile in these exams then you will apply for IIT, IIM, DU, BHU like universities and after it you have to face interview and group discussion conducted by these universities.
Otherwise you can do it from distance learning course in Sikkim Manipal University, PTU, Delhi University corresponding course, Symbiosis, Inderprasth University corresponding course etc.
For UGC-NET exam we are sorry but you are not fully eligible because there are 55% marks is necessary in Master's Degree for applying in UGC-NET exam. Otherwise you have to go to MBA and get 55% marks and apply by MBA basis.
I did my PGDM under AIMA,so my query is am i eligible for UGC NET exam,and is AIMA AIU approved. if my qualification is not eligible,then for that what i have to do,shall i go for MBA lateral entry.
i have completed my mcom with 63% can i get lateral entry to 2nd year mba progamme on regular basis.....
please reply soon....
surly if you are scoring more than 55% you are elligible for the MBA course.........
or the criteria is as follows.........
For UGC-NET exam we are sorry but you are not fully eligible because there are 55% marks is necessary in Master's Degree for applying in UGC-NET exam.
Otherwise you have to go to MBA and get 55% marks and apply by MBA basis.
so can go for mba lateral..................