i completed 10, 2, the d.pharm 2years, but i didnt completed the course. ( have two paaers)
now if i wants to go for a higher education, is that two year will be consider in UG course?
because i am planning to do mba hotel management.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for Hotel Management course?Benefits of Hotel Management course?
- Eligibility for Hotel Management courses without completing graduation?
- What should i do after completing Hotel Management?
- Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course without giving 12th?
- Eligibility for Hotel Management course after 11th?
- Eligibility for SSC after doing Hotel Management?
- Eligibility for Hotel Management after graduation?
- Eligibility to do MBA in Hotel Management from Andhra Pradesh?
- Hotel Management after B.com(Hons)?
- Eligibility for Kitchen Management without completing hotel management?
There is no any need for D.Pharma course in Hotel Managment course. If you will plan for MBA in Hospital Management or Healthcare Management then D.Pharma course will help you but in the Job area not in the course area. The eligibility criteria for MBA in Hotel Management course is Graduation in any field with a recognized university. There is no any need of any Diploma courses in this sector.
If you want to go for MBA in Healthcare management then some universities demand for Graduation in Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Medical, Medicine or Pharma but Some Universities are demanding for this not all universities. All good and reputed universities ask for eligibility criteria is only Graduation in any field with a recognized university.
If you will consider MBA course through regular university then you have to get 50% and above marks in Graduation for filling the form of CAT/MAT/XAT etc. Some universities ask for 60% and above marks in Graduation. Best of luck.