how much percentage is required for doing mba in a delhi university....?????
Related MBA Discussions:
- Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Delhi University for MBA IT?
- Eligibility criteria for MBA from Delhi University?
- Eligibility to do P.hd from Delhi University after distance MBA in HR?
- Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University?
- Fee structure & eligibility criteria for MBA from SMU?
- Eligibility to do MBA from Delhi University?
- Eligibility for MBA in Delhi University?
- Eligibility for ICWA after MBA?
- Where is FMS Institute situated in India?
- Good colleges for hospital administration and management in Pune?
the candidates should have atleast graduation certificate with 50%and for the reserved categories it is 45%and atleast 60%in the diploma management or from the diploma in sales and marketing or diploma in administrative,or diploma in personnel management of delhi university.candidate should have atleast 3 years as a executive or administrator in commercial.the candidates will be having a written test and after basing on the %gained in that they will be called for na interview.the fee structure is payed in three instalments of 11000 and the fee payable a the time of admission is 6000.
Eligibility criteria for MBA admission is as follows in Delhi University:-
A candidate must be a graduate
Graduation must be done from a recognized university
50% marks is essential in case of General or OBC candidate
45 % marks in case of SC/ST
There is no subject barrier and even Science and Arts graduate candidate can also apply for the course.
Even fresher can apply
Good communication skills
No age limit
Unlimited number of attempts
Any industry experience is an added advantage.
But the real picture starts from here. The Delhi university MBA eligibility shows that any body can get admission here easily but let me tell you that FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE is the name of the college which is better known as FMS DELHI and it is one of the top 10 college of India and it is not at all easy to get admission in This college. You have to score more then 95 Percentile in CAT to get admission call and this not enough. If you somehow manage to get a call then also you have to face tough competition in group discussion as well as in Interview. So if you want to get into this college then prepare well for the entrance exam as well as for Interview and group discussion.
One more thing that i want to tell you is that you can get a big relief in terms of money as the fess of FMS is very low as compare to the other top 10 Business schools of India so its better to prepare and try to get a seat.
Hope it will help
Hello Respected Candidate,
Here I Am Enlisting The Eligibility Criteria For MBA from Delhi University
Candidate Must Pursued Three Year Of Bachelor Degree Experience
Candidate Must Pursued 12 Years Of Schooling Academic Experience
Please Go Through Attached PDF Where You Find Crucial information Related To Your Issue
- For Arts And Commerce Or Social Science Minimum Requisite For Aggregate Of Marks Is 50%
- Minimum Requisites For:
- Medicines Or Engineering-60
For Other Doubt Please Concerned Back