I have passed Bsc in computer with 44.75% of marks.
have i eligiable to give cet (mba) exam.
I am open in cast
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for Maharashtra MBA CET after completing B.Sc with 45%?
- Eligibility for MBA after scoring 52% marks in graduation?
- Colleges after scoring 41 marks in MBA CET?
- Which colleges i can get after scoring 73 marks in MBA CET exam?
- Eligibility to get admission for MBA in Allana institute after scoring 35 marks in MBA CET exam and under Muslim quota?
- Admission details after scoring 56 marks in MBA CET?
- MBA colleges after scoring 84 marks in Maharashtra CET exam?
- Good colleges after scoring 41 marks out of 450 in CAT exam and 41 out of 200 in MAH-MBA CET?
- Will i get admission in Mumbai colleges after 44% in B.Sc in Computer Science? Am i eligible to write CET exam?
- Admission in MBA Mumbai and Pune cities after scoring 108 marks in CET exam?
Maharashtra Masters Of Business Administration/ Masters Of Management Studies
Government of Maharashtra conducts a Common Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree course in :
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Management Studies (MMS)
Post Graduate Diploma Course in Business Management (PGDBM)
Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management (PGDM).
You should have Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelorís Degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline.
Well then sorry to say but you can not apply for the MBA CET exam as you haven't got 50% marks in your graduation .
On line: Submission of the "CET Application Form" through computer connected to Internet on the web site www.dte.org.in/mba for Maharashtra State /OMS/J&K candidates and receipt of the Hall Ticket for the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2012.
Off line: Information brochure along with the Application Kit for the aspiring candidates will be available at the identified post offices during contact hours against the payment of the application form processing fees.
Pattern of the examination :It consist of two papers .
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning
Directorate Of Technical Education Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg, Opp. Metro Cinema, Dhobi Talao,
Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai - 400001.
Helpline: 022 - 30233444/ 445/ 446.
Tel: 022 - 22641150, 22641151.
Sorry to say but its true that You are not eligible for MBA-CET To be eligible for this exams YOU should have passed the graduation or the Bachelor degree with minimum 50% of the marks(45% for the SC/ST candidates) and from the recognized university.