Can i do MBA after finishing diploma in textile technology?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Details about diploma in Textile Management?
- Diploma in Textile Engineering to do MBA in future?
- Eligibility to do diploma in Textile Technology after MBA?
- MBA after B.Tech. & Textile Diploma?
- MBA through correspondence after completing diploma in Textile Technology?
- Eligibility for MBA after diploma in Garment Manufacturing & Merchandising?
- Eligibility for B.ed. after PGDBA & Diploma Engineering in Industrial Electronics?
- Eligibility for MBA after doing 3 years diploma in Automobile Engineering?
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or B.Tech. or BBA?
- Eligibility for MBA after diploma in Electronics Engineering?
A Diploma Textile Engineer ca not do MBA.
TO do MBA courses minimum a Graduate from the recognized University is needed.
A graduate from the recognized University in any discipline having minimum 50 % marks in graduation can write
MBA entrance exam.Relaxations for S/c S/T candidates to obtain minimum 45% marks to do MBA.
There is no age limit to do MBA.
Of course...You Are Eligible...
Eligibility for MBA (Full Time/ Part Time)MBA / PGDBM
i) Recognised Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration obtained atleast 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
ii) Candidates who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and candidates who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2012 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2012-13
iii) Candidates who have already appeared for and are having one or more valid AIEEE/CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / TANCET Scores, need not Register for VTUMBA.Those not having valid AIEEE / CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / TANCET Scores, MUST Register for VTUMBA.
iv) Candidates short listed will be requested to take up a GD and Personal Interview.
If you want to get admission in MBA then you need to posses a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must have at least 50% marks in your bachelor's degree and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates
If you have completed your diploma of 3 years duration after 12th class and scored enough percentage marks then you can apply for admission in MBA and if you score good marks in the entrance test of the university or CAT or MAT and perform better in Interview and Group Discussion Process then you can easily get admission in MBA
To qualify every single stage you will have to give more and more time for your preparation of entrance test and if possible then you should not hesitate to give more than 8 hours everyday only for preparation then only you will be eligible to get admission in MBA
All the best