Can i do bsc hotel management after 1yr diploma HM.? No 2 qualification
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility to do B.Sc. in Hotel Management after diploma in Hotel Management?
- Eligibility for SSC after doing Hotel Management?
- Admission procedure for Hotel Management course after 3 year diploma in hotel management?
- MBA in Hotel Management after 3 year Diploma in Hotel management after 10th?
- Eligibility to do MBA in Hotel Management after 1 year diploma in Hotel Management?
- Details about Hotel Management courses after diploma in cookery operation?
- Details about diploma in Hotel Management?
- Eligibility to do Hotel Management after diploma in ESE?
- Job opportunities after MBA in Hotel Management?
- Eligibility for education in USA after incomplete degree in Hotel Management?
Yes you are fully eligible. The eligibility of B.Sc. in Hotel Management is 10+2 with a reocgnized board. There is no any stream instruction in this course. You can go for B.Sc. in Hotel Management course. Not also in Hotel Management but you can go for different courses like B.Sc. in Hotel Management and catering technology.
You can go for :--
1. Bachelor in Hotel Management BHM.
2. B.Sc. Hotel Management and catering Science B.Sc. HM & CS.
3. B.Sc. Hotel Management and culinary Arts B.Sc. HM & CA
4. B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration B.Sc. H & HA
5. Bachlor in Hotel Administration BHA.
There are many institutes which offer this course through regular and Distance both. But you should have to go for Regular course. This course is also available in IGNOU and Annamalai University. To view its full prospectus click here. Best of luck.