I am an MBA. want to know the eligibilty criteria to do ph.d after MBA. what will i do and what the criteria for doing ph.d.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility criteria for Government jobs after PGDM?
- Eligibility to pursue P.hd. after doing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Suggestion about P.hd. after doing PGDM from a non approved university?
- Whether should i go for ICWAI or PhD degree and why?
- Eligibility & procedure to do P.hd. in Psychology after MBA in HR?
- Eligibility for P.hd. in Management after distance MBA?
- Should I do Ph.D after MBA in healthcare services? Details about Ph.D for the same?
- Can i do MA English in correspondence and later PhD in English, or MBA and later PhD in MBA?
- Eligibility for P.hd. in IT after MBA in IT?
- What are the eligibility criteria for admission in FMA Â– full time program for a person with bachelorÂ’s degree?
1. A master's degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification with min of 55% mark in the master degree
2.all fpm applicants must also satisfy the eligibility criterea for the common admission test
THere are relaxations for candidates falling in the reserved category ......apart from the min55% prerequisite....you Should sit for UGC's NET/JRF....this will add on to you benefits ...priemier institutes like IRMA,IIMS,TISS,MDI conduct fellowship programmes in management and its various domains admission to which is based on their respective entrance tests...the fellowship is equivivalent to a P.Hd from a recognsed university...even the stifen is more or less same
Hi,you should have 55 % marks in your master degree.you should sit for NET/JRF exam...there will be helpful in Phd. . . Good luck. . .
it is very good that you want to do Ph.D. after MBA.it helps you when you go for job interview.
Ph.D. give a different personality so you have to do it..
you must have a master's degree in any stream with 55 % from a recognized university.
50% for SC/ST candidates.
final year student can also apply.
no age limit.
best of luck......
hi.. i am Latika.. i have done MBA in HR. i want to know wether m.phil is must for PH.D?