is am eligible for cat passed out degree from dr br ambedkar open university
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for regular MBA course after graduation from Ambedkar Open University?
- Suggest me the best college as per as my ICET rank i.e 8482?
- Eligibility to appear in CAT?
- Eligibility for CAT after getting 58% marks in graduation?
- List of top 10 MBA colleges accepting 4500 rank in ICET?
- Can i do MBA after completing SSLC?
- Can CS degree be an alternate for graduation score for eligibility in CAT ?
- Admission eligibility for B School after having less than 50% marks in graduation?
- Can I get admission in IIMs after 12th? Percentage required and the criteria for admission?
- Eligibility for CAT after doing graduation through correspondence?
Eligibility for CAT Entrance Examination
Candidate should have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification from a reputed institute
Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree or appearing for final year examination or awaited for final year result may also apply
After completing bachelor's degree, percentage marks of candidate in degree should be minimum 50% percentile for General and OBC category candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates
If you have completed your bachelor's degree from Ambedkar Open University then you should not worry because this is reputed and recognized university under the rules and there is no problem about distance or regular mode education in bachelor's program
You can apply for CAT Entrance Examination between - 29th of July to September 24th 2013
CAT Entrance examination is going to be conducted from October 16th 2013 to November 11th 2013
Sections asked in examination - Verbal or English Ability, Quantitive Aptitude or Mathematical Ability with Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning will be there and passing is compulsory in all subjects so prepare well
All the best
You are Eligible for CAT after Graduation
Eligibility for CAT:
Any degree from Recognized University with 50%,SC/ST 45% marks
No Age limit for CAT
Dear FriendCAT stands for the Common Admission Test .This entrance exam is conduct by the Indian Institute of Management.The eligibility criteria for the CAT is as belowBachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.So you can apply for the exam with your bachelor's degree from Ambedkar university with fifty % marks in it.There is no upper age limit and no bar on number of attempts for the exam.Hope the information helps you .If you have any other query you can leave your message here.all the bestaashisranjan784