I completed my Diploma in management after my 12th so... i want to know that am i eligible to write CAT exam now please reply me
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for MBA after Diploma in Hotel Management?
- Is graduation essential to appear for CAT as part of the eligibility criteria or diploma will do?
- Eligibility for PG diploma in Construction Management?
- Eligibility for diploma in rail transport & management?
- Will it better to do ITI in Civil Draughtsman after LLB and MBA?
- Full time MBA from IGNOU?
- Can i go for re admission for MBA course in IGNOU?
- Requirements for MBA part time course in IGNOU University?
- Eligibility to join diploma in Rail Transport Management?
- Eligibility for diploma in Hr management course?
No you are not eligible for the above test as you have not completed your graduation in the course that you want to do:
and many are there..........
- the duration of the test generally will be 2 hrs and 20min
- it consists two sets consists of 60 questions
- it is online test conducted all over the nation
- the full form of CAT test is common admission test
- if you want to write CAT exam then you have to complete your graduation in any stream of your choice with a aggregate of 50%
- for sc/st it is 45%
- we have to attend for the group discussion and personal interview also based upon the written test conducted by them
- after then they will give you a percentile in which you are allowed to keep the options of the university or B School
- some good universities which offer this course are
- IIM ahmedabad
- IIM bangalore
- IIM calcutta
- IIM indore
- IIM shillong
- IIM raipur
- IIM rohtak
- IIM tripur
- IIM ranchi
- Narsee monje institute of management
- indian school of business
hope the information helps you..............