Can i directly appear for CA without CPT after DONE MY BBA. i am in BBA final year and also tell me the criteria of exam aftr BBA. till now i am getting aggregate of 73% in BBA.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for BBA courses & list of best institutes for BBA?
- Eligibility for BBA for an average student in Maths?
- Eligibility to do BBA & MBA after B.A.?
- Eligibility for MBA in Finance after BBA?
- Eligibility to do MBA from SMU with 83 marks in entrance exam?
- Eligibility for admission in Gujarat college for BBA?
- Eligibility to do MBA course from IP University after completing BBA?
- Eligibility for CS after BBA & MBA?
- Eligibility for B.ed. after BBA & MBA?
- Eligibility for BTC after MBA & BBA?
- Charatered Accountant i.e CA course is an professional course organised by the Institute of charatered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- This course has three stages i.e CPT, IPCC and CA final.
- As per the new amendement, now a student can be exempted from CPT if he satisfy the certain criteria.
- The criteria is you need to have the graduate or post graduate degree in commerce stream with a 55% marks from an recognised university.
- If you are from other stream i.e Arts or Science, then you need to have 60% marks in graduate or post graduation.
- Since in Bba you have 73% , so you can directly apply for IPCC.
Dear Friend ,
Attachment 054123783_1.jpgCA stands for Chartered accountant..
It's professional course through which you can earn lots of lakhs.
Since the whole company business depend upon this CA's.
Ca has mainly 4 stages :
Since you have done with your graduation with 735 , you can directly enter into IPCC level.
After having clearing IPCC with a minimum of 9months , you cam=n enter into articleship for 3years wherein you will get salary as internships.
After that you can write final stage exams.
If you even got through it , you can pu CA as suffic to your name.
you can rock the business world.
Structure as follows:
For further information : http://www.icai.org
All The Best..
Yes you can apply directly for IPCC course after completing BBA course.
If You have above 60% in BBA you will be exempted form CPT course.
After finishing IPCC course you have to undergo 3 year training.Then after you will enter into Final course.
Final course is a last stage for CA course.
The IPCC exams will be held in the month of May and November every year.
As you have completed BBA with 73% you can directly register for IPCC course.
For More Details Log On To Official Website
All The Best...
According to official notification provided by ICAI 15 July 2011, any student who have clear his/her graduation can directly appear for IPCC, there are some criteria related to percentage obtained i.e.
For commerce graduate its - 55%
For non- Commerce graduate it is - 60%
As have now have 73% in agg. you can directly appear for IPCC.
All the Best......
CA stands for Chartered accountant and if you are planning to go for this after completion of your BBA then lets have a look over the required qualification to sit for the exam.
1. As the course has 3 stages like CPT, IPCC and Mains and after 12th you are eligible for CPT.
2. All commerce graduates are eligible to directly go for the mains exam if they have 55% or more in their graduation
3. If you are from other stream then you must have 60+ % to get admission in IPCC
4. However you can go for CPT also if you are not fulfilling the above criteria
You said that you have 73% in BBA that means you are directly qualify for the IPPC.
All the best