I have done Diploma Engineering in Industrial electronics and have done Post graduation Diploma in Business Administration, have work experience of around 7 years. Can I do the B.Ed Course?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for MBA after diploma in Electronics Engineering?
- MBA after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
- What is the demand for Industrial engineers with electronics background and management experience?
- MBA after diploma in electronics & communications?
- Can i do MBA and from which university after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and Telecom Engineering?
- Career after MBA in Operations & Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
- Eligible for MBA after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
- Am i eligible for MBA after doing 3 years of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
- Are diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering students eligible for MBA course?
- After diploma in electrical & electronics any corresspondance course?
If you have done Diploma in Engineering and do then Graduation. You still not mention the graduation degree is opted by you or not. But if you have written that you have get the degree of PGDBA means you have the graduation degree. Because without graduation you cannot get the admission in PGDBA. And if you have graduation degree then without any worry you can get the admission in the B.Ed. course. B.Ed. course is the teacher training course and you can get the job of primary teacher in the school. And the eligibility is 50% or above marks in the graduation with the recognized university. You can get the admission in B.Ed. through regular university which is almost of 9 months course and you have to give the entrance test.
Also if you are still in job then you can get admission in the distance education also. The duration of the distance B.Ed. is 2 years. But you have to also show the 2 years Teaching experience in any recognized school with your graduation. It has also entrance test which you have to pass for the admission. IGNOU has the B.Ed. course. Best of luck.
CAN I DO THE B.ED AFTER THE DIPLOMA(MANAGEMENT ) STREAM. i have done also graduation but my marks is 46% but in diploma i have scored 80%
can i do the b.ed in reputed inst. after the diploma (management) . i scored 80% in diploma. i have passed my graduation also but my marks is poor 46%. can i eligible for the b.ed tell. if eligible. then what is the process to take the admission in b.ed