some of the institutes are offering MBA in hospital management and MBA in hospital administration. want to know d difference nd which one is better in both..........
Related MBA Discussions:
- Masters in Hospital Administration or PG Diploma in Hospital Administration?
- Better option between Hospital Management & Hospital Administration?
- MBA in Hospital Management or P.hd. in Hospital Administration?
- Regular course in Hospital Administration or PG diploma in Hospital Management?
- Guidance about related courses to Hospital Management?
- Details about Hospital administration & Hospital Management course?
- Whether Hospital Administration and Health Administration are one or different?
- How can i proceed for PhD in hospital administration after doing MBA in hospital and healthcare management?
- Scope of Masters in Hospital Administration and MBA in Hospital management? Difference between them and which one is better?
- Different between hospital management and hospital administration?
Both the course mentioned by you are mostly same. Its name varies from college to college or university to university as some call it as MBA in Hospital management and other call it as MBA in hospital administration. If you look at the course and syllabus content then you will find that there is no difference between both the course and the content are also same.
There are few college offering these course are :-
1. Symbiosis Pune
2. Apollo Hyderabad
3. TISS Mumbai
So do not get confused in this and go ahead as these sector has a good future ahead.
Hope you will find this post useful