difference between MBA in hospital administration and MBA in health care management
Related MBA Discussions:
- Difference between MBA in Hospital Management and MBA in Health care administration? Which is better in terms of Placements, packages?
- Details about Masters in Health Administration? Difference between Hospital administration & Health administration?
- Which course will be better for among masters in Health administration, Hospital management, MBA in hospital management and MBA in health care management?
- Job prospects after MBA in Hospital management in India and other countries? Difference between Hospital and Health care management?
- College for correspondence in MBA in hospital administration or MBA in health care or hospital management in Mumbai?
- Difference between MBA in Hospital Administration and MBA in health care management?
- PhD in Hospital Administration & Public Health care?
- MBA in Health care & Hospital Management or Masters in Public Health?
- Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
- Details about M.Phil. in Hospital & Health Care Management after Masters in Hospital Management?
If we here to explain about the difference between Hospital Administration and Health Care Management, it is very
clear that in Hospital Administration, the subject will cover about more deeply on General and Business Administration
and Management of Hospitals etc.
But in health care management the health care policy and its application in real-time is taught more in-depth and they
will teach the students on how to improve the health care and its delivery aspects. But unlike the Hospital Administration
they focus more on an hospital's general administration and HR aspects too.
Hope you must have understood the basic difference, though it is not very significant, as the type of students will always
differ from the Health Care Administration to Hospital Administration and the person who wants to take Health care Administration
needs to have good exposure in the health care related issues more clearly, they can be either medical doctors, Nurses etc normally
opt for this course. And Hospital Administration is since a general subject any graduate can undergo.
best of luck..