What is difference between MBA(Finance) and C.A. ?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Difference between MBA regular and MBA in correspondence? Does IIM's has MBA in Finance through distance learning? Subjects under MBA in Finance? Do candidates get placed after MBA through distance education?
- What to do as got call letter from those institutes which doesn't offer MBA but offers PGDM programmes? What is the difference between MBA in Finance and PGDM in Financial Services?
- Difference between MBA in Finance and CA?
- Difference between MBA in Finance and ICWA after completing UG? Also provide information about qualification, semester fees, class and exam?
- Difference between MBA fiance and Banking & fiance? Good private college in Punjab? Which University is good for distance learning?
- Difference between advertising and publicity?
- What is the basic difference between MBA and MBA with PGDM?
- Difference between MBA & M.Tech.?
- Does it makes any difference in doing MBA from IIM or other any colleges?
- Difference between MBA in HR & MHRM course?
Hello friend, MBA stands for Master in Business Administration whereas CA stands for Chartered Accountant.
The main basic difference between MBA and CA is the MBA deals with study of management and administration side and developing business.
CA is a course for becoming expert in accounting knowledge and auditing and tax areas.
CA is more about auditing accounts where as MBA finance is like investing managing the funds and converting savings into future income by investing them in the business.
To get admission in CA course you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by ICAI , which is called CPT (common proficiency test). and to get admission into MBA you need to write entrance exam.
The various entrance exam to get admission into MBA are as follows.
sir what is job after mba?
Dear in layman's language I would explain the basic difference between CA and MBA(Finance), OK
Firstly, CA-Charted Accountant / Accountancy is a vast subject and they are the government certified financial auditor in India.
They normally do accounting & auditing post expenditure. They give the report on mode of expenditure and was it in order or etc.
But unlike MBA(Finance), they plan and manage finances of an organisation for how the expenditure to take place. In prima facie
MBA (Finance) personnel are having more powers and financial powers and CAs can not spend money but audit the expenditure.
Also CAs will be having more in depth knowledge in the finance field and norms of expenditure and scrutiny aspects since they need to audit
the post expenditure. OK
Hope you have understood the basic difference between both..
is there any good scope of doing MBA Finance from correspondence??????
Is there any good scope in doing MBA Finance from correspondence????? Is MBA regular gets more priority then MBA correspondence?????
MBA is Master of Business Administration
CA is Charted Accountant.
MBA deals with MAnagement and CA deals with Accounting.,
best of luck
hi i am mBA finc student but now experience gain ic CA lavel so what i am doing now