1) i want to ask what is diff between diploma in financial managment and MBA
2) how much one person can eard by completing diploma in financial managment or MBA
Related MBA Discussions:
- Scope of Diploma in Finance Management?
- Better course between Diploma in Financial Management & diploma in Taxation law?
- Sample papers of diploma in Financial Management?
- Course duration of diploma in Financial Management?
- Difference between diploma & degree of Hotel Management?
- Best courses in Management after B.Com.?
- Eligibility to join army after diploma in Financial Management?
- Eligibility for MBA after diploma in Financial Accounting?
- Diploma in International Business or Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management?
- Fee structure and course duration of PG diploma in Bank Operations, Financial Planning and Relationship Management?
MBA is the master Degree in Management and You can get admission in it by the graduation degree. But as the diploma degree only the degree which says about the Financial Management not the master in it. You can do it if you are only Enter level student. Also in PGDM i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Management or PGDBA i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is the degree which is upper than Graduates but lower than Master degree. It is not the Master degree but the Diploma After Graduation Degree.
If you will do MBA then you can get the two benefits, One you can go for that posts which is Master degree level posts or by this you can get the promotion, and The Other that you can get more and practical knowledge of Finance Management. Finance Management has a big concepts and it has more case study, You can read Wide theory in the Master degree. Any Master Degree is good than that of Diploma. You can Get the High Level education through it. If you are graduate then it is beneficial to you to do MBA degree rather than Diploma degree. Best of luck.