i need details regarding Import Export Management , Details of Courses ( Admissions)
Shipping , Customs Related Courses.
Related MBA Discussions:
- Will MBA in export import management help me in future after doing diploma in export import management and bachelor's degree in Management studies(BMS)? If yes, which institutes should i approach?
- Scope of Diploma in Export-Import Management?
- What is the scope of a person doing export import management course through correspondence?
- Further exams after MBA in Export Management?
- Where To do "MBA in Export Import Management" in Low cost And effective knowledge?
- Further courses after MBA in Export Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Which is best option between MBA in supply chain management or MBA in international business?
- Best MBA specialization among SAP, Foreign Trade, Import export Management?
- Manufacturing line or Shipping line after diploma in Export-Import management?
- Can B.Com , MBA (FIN), LL.B with age of 30 Join Merchant Nevy?
Export-Import Management is for the graduates who wish to have a specialised knowledge and skills in the field of Foreign trade(exports bd inports).
The content of the course will reflect the real world situation and equip the students to meet the varying needs of business.The learners of this course will take a lead in exploiting existing and emerging foreign trade oppurtunities andmould you to develop an innovative and creative approach.This degree is awarded by Bharathiar University.
The qualification you gained through this course will benefit a wide range of careers which includes Export-Import Manager/Foreign Trade Manager,Merchandise MAnager etc