sir, as come to know that your institute is providing MBA degree in travel and tourism, so what is the criteria to take admission in regarding field.
Waiting for your reply.
Related MBA Discussions:
- List of universities in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel & Tourism?
- Details about MBA in travel and tourism.
- Eligibility for MBA in Travel & Tourism?
- MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing BMS and criteria for the same? What would be job profile after completing MBA in Travel and Tourism?
- Details about best colleges in India & abroad fro MBA in Travel & Tourism?
- Details about MBA in Travel & Tourism?
- Details about Travel & Tourism Management?
- Scope of MBA in Travel and Tourism and good institution that offers the same course?
- Suggestions about Travel & Tourism management courses after graduation?
- Details about entrance exams to join Air force after graduation in Travel & Tourism Management?
MBA in travel & tourism is one of the rare course in India
1st Semester :
Principle & practices of management
Human Resources management
2nd Semester :
3rd Semester :
International Trade Management
4th Semester :
Accounting for Managers
Elective Part I
Elective Part I I
Elective Part I I I
offering Institutes :
Indigrow Institute of Professional Studies - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
WLC College India - Pune, Maharashtra
Indian Institute of Planning and Management - Chandigarh, Punjab
Skyline Business School - New Delhi, Delhi
Indian Institute of Planning and Management - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
WLC College India - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
WLC College India - New Delhi, Delhi
WLC College India - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Indian Institute of Financial Management - New Delhi, Delhi
Recruiting Companies :
Boton Tours Pvt Ltd
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Connaught Network Services
Cox & Kings
Jain & Jain Travels
Kale Consultants Ltd
Tata Consultancy Services
Graduates in any discipline, including BBA, from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 per cent marks are eligible.
Selection will be based on an entrance test,group discussion and personal interview.
Admission notification can be expected during March-April every year.
What is the salary expect from this MBA Travel & tourism ?
Travel and tourism is a one of the specialisations of M.B.A . There are various specialisations available for an M.B.A other then M.B.A in travel & tourism .
some of these specialisations of M.B.A are as follows :
1. Economic analysis for managers.
2. Managerial Finance.
3. Project Finance.
4. Security analysis & managerial finance.
5. Portfolio management.
7. Investment Banking.
8. Venture capital & Private equity.
9. Fixed income securities.
10. Real estate development.
11. Applied investment management.
Here are some of the colleges of M.B.A in travel & tourism :
1. Christ University: Department of Tourism Studies, Bangalore
2. School of Tourism Studies (Mahatma Gandhi University), Kottayam
3. Institute of Tourism Studies, University of Lucknow, Lucknow
4. Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida-Delhi/ NCR, Uttar Pradesh
5. Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
6. National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism (NIHMT)
7. Avalon Academy, New Delhi
8. United Mission Junior and Degree College, Bangalore
Thank you .
the things that needed to be able to pursue MBA-travel and tourism management are listed below.
1. you need to hold a three year degree certificate
2. you need to have at least 50% marks in graduation
3. 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
4. the college from which you have graduated must be recognized
5. no age bar
these are some criteria you need to fulfill to be able to pursue MBA-travel and tourism management
the salary that you can expect after MBA-travel and tourism management is between 15,000 to 20,000 rupees.
hope this helps
Travel and Tourism in India is becoming one of the most revenue generating sectors. The professionals in the travel and tourism industry are mainly concerned with offering services to people who are on holiday or on business
So there is also a MBA course launched on this particualr sector....
MBA IN Travel and Tourism focuses on subjects such as Human Resources management, Organizational behavior, Managerial Economics, Finance Management, International Law, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, International Trade Management etc
Eligibility Required :
-You need to have passed graduation from a recognized university with no pending backlogs
-you must have 50% marks in your graduation
You should appear in Entrance exams like >>>
Colleges Offering the Course --->
- MAH MBA CET
-Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies (K.I.T.T.S.), Thycaud (Kerala)
-School of Management Studies Cochin
-Indian Institute of Planning and Management Hyderabad
-WLC College India Chandigarh, Chandigarh
-Indian Institute of Financial Management New Delhi, Delhi
-Indigrow Institute of Professional Studies Hyderabad
-Indian Institute of Planning and Management Chandigarh
-Skyline Business School New Delhi
-Kerala Institute of Travel and Tourism,Trivandrum
Course and Curriculum Details : http://studyplaces.com/colleges/2726...el-tourism-mba
JOB PROSPECTS IN THIS FIELD ====>>>>> http://www.careerjet.co.in/mba-tourism-jobs.html
Eligibility criteria to do MBA in Travel & Tourism management:-
You need to do graduation from a recognized university in any discipline
Min 50% marks in aggregate of graduation for general category and 45% for students of reserved category
There should be no pending backlogs
Final year students may apply for the exam,but they have to show all the required documentary evidences or certificates at the time of admission.
No age limit
Colleges in India offering MBA in Travel & Tourism management:-
National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (NITHM),Hyderabad
Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar
Global Institute of management Science(GIMS),Mumbai
Indian Institute of Planning and Management Hyderabad
WLC College India Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Indian Institute of Financial Management New Delhi, Delhi
Om Institute of Business & Technology (OIBT),Vadodara
Academy of Business Management, Tourism & Research (ABMTR),Bangalore
St. Johns College
Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies (K.I.T.T.S.), Thycaud (Kerala)
School of Management Studies Cochin
Indigrow Institute of Professional Studies Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Planning and Management Chandigarh
Skyline Business School New Delhi
Kerala Institute of Travel and Tourism,Trivandrum
With best wishes
what will be the scale after completing MBA in tours?