i wanna do MBA that too in airline and airport management..how to approach it ? pls tell me all details...and fee structure thank you.. ll be waiting for ur reply sir/madam.........
Related MBA Discussions:
- Fee structure, scope & salary details about MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Trivendram?
- Colleges, course details, qualifications, admission formalities and fee structure for BBA in Airpor Management?
- How to apply for MBA in Air Line and Airport Management? Exams or specialized colleges in India for MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
- Details about MBA from YCMOU & process of admission?
- Fee structure & college details for MBA in Logistics & Shipping Management?
- Fee structure & details about Aviation Management from Bangalore?
- Eligibility criteria & fee details for Airport Management?
- How to apply for MBA HR and its fee structure after completing B.Sc?
- Fee structure & admission details for MBA courses?
- Details like fee structure,admission procedure for distance MBA after B.Com. & CA?
Hi.The aviation Industry in India is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of over 25%. Aviation and Airport are in for exponential growth. The aviation industry supports over 2 million jobs across 5 continents. Many airline jobs are well-paying & offer prestige as well as excitement and fantastic job opportunities. Airlines and Airport operations are the very dynamic business fields with millions of passengers are travelling through thousands of flights every day, touching hundreds of Airports Worldwide.Aviation is a fun, exciting industry with great growth prospects. It is also the kind of industry that offers fantastic international job prospects.The MBA Airline & Airport Management program is targeted towards meeting the need in the aviation industry for qualified officers & managers who have specialized training in this profession. Practical trainings are providing in leading airports & airlines. Students will have the ability to investigate first hand areas of airport management, leasing, control of ground vehicles, communication system, airport security, fire and rescue services,terminal planning and management and airport maintenance. The Airline & Airport management course has been developed to provide students proficiency in all areas of airport operations. This educational qualification attracts the students for many career opportunities in the field of airport & airline management and operations.the fee will be near about 5 to 10 lakh rupees. Regards all the best