I am doing b.com, i wanted to do mba in finance so plz tell which entrance exam shall i write? And i want the awesome salary also
Related MBA Discussions:
- Details about exam to be written for admission in Symbiosis University for MBA course?
- Details about MBA entrance exams for MBA in Finance or HR?
- Eligibility for MBA in Banking and Finance? Entrance exams details for the same?
- Good college for MBA with good placements? Details about various exams to be written to get good colleges?
- Details about entrance exams for MBA?
- ICWAI Course Details with fee structure?
- Details about MBA in aviation studies? What are the exams need to be written to get this course in UK,Canada & Australia?
- Details about entrance exams to join MBA in Sona College? Admission fees details?
- Details about CS After MBA in Finance?
- Details about CS course after doing MBA in Finance?
Work hard and prepare for CAT exam and FMS for getting awesome salary
First u go with any of the entrances to MBA like CAT/MAT/SNAP/IIFT/FMS/GMAT/XAT/IBSAT/NMAT etc den if u got a pretty some score in any one among them den u can opt the branch of specialization like HR/FINANCE/MARKETING/IT...etc..
HiMBA is a 2 years post-graduation programme, in 1st year you'll have all the different sudjects related to management and corporate world. Like Busniness law, Business ethics, Marketing research, Human Resources and son on.Once you complete you first year and enter into 2nd year you'll then have to decide which specialisation you want to go with. Since you are interested in finance then this will be the time(2nd year) where you'll have to opt for MBA specialisation in finance.There is NO SPECIAL EXAMS YOU NEED TO GIVE FOR MBA IN FINANCE, you just need to be a graduate with atleast 50%, if you belong to genral category and 45% if you belong to reserved category. Then you'll have to appear for MBA entrance exam, personal interview and group discussion, based on you final score you may then appear for admission in various colleges accordingly.So you just need to appear for One exam that will be MBA ENTRANCE EXAM.Regards.
- MBA finance is the most popular course known to students. The course helps you to manage the dynamic business environment.
- The course can be either done as regular programme or as a part time course or distant education depending upon your comfort and time availability.
- So you have good job option available in NGO , private and public sector companies.
- Admission to the course is the same as that of other course for which you off to appear in any of the entrance exam held every year.
- Exams am be broadly classified into State and national level . Making use of the national level exam you can apply for any institution in India provided they accept the exam except few. But with State exam you can join only colleges within that state.
- The national entrance exam as CAT, MAT, XAT. which are held once in a year except MAT which is conducted four times a year. In the same way state exam is held few month / weeks before the admission. The name of exam are PGCET, TANCET etc