i m going for mba interview i have completed my graduation(correspondence) as well as regular diploma at same time .can i mention diploma in resume?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for diploma in Hr management course?
- Is graduation essential to appear for CAT as part of the eligibility criteria or diploma will do?
- Can i do MBA or MCA as correspondence or regular after doing diploma in computers?
- Can i do MBA in regular after completing BCA in correspondence?
- Is there any possibility to do MBA in any valued university in India in correspondence with diploma but having transfer certificate with BE only?
- Is MBA possible after completing diploma?
- What should I do between MBA IT and MSc IT after BSc IT?
- Am i eligible for regular MBA course having less than 50% in BBA and above 60% in diploma?
- Eligibility for correspondence MBA courses after diploma in ECE?
- Can i do MBA after diploma in Electronics?
I suggest you to not mention the diploma in resume because doing two degrees or diplomas at the same time is unethical according to law so you can mention one either your degree or diploma.
Thanks and regards