i have completed bscin hotel management and catering tech in 2008 but now i want to change my line. can i do MBA in hr....
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for TNPSC exam after MBA in HR & B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
- Eligible for MBA after completing diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology?
- Details about summer training for Hotel Management?
- From where to do MBA after B.Sc.in Hotel Management from IHM, Lucknow?
- Is it possible to join MBA after diploma in hotel management and catering? What is the eligibility criteria?
- MBA after Diploma in hotel management and catering sciences?
- Details about MBA in Airlines & Airport Management & MBA in Travel & Tourism Management?
- MBA in Hotel Management after 3 year Diploma in Hotel management after 10th?
- Admission procedure for Hotel Management course after 3 year diploma in hotel management?
- Scholarship criteria for Hotel Management course?
Yes ofcoursr you can go for MBA in HR after completing your B.Sc. in hotel Management and Catering Tech. You must have 55-60% marks in your graduation.
Of course you are eligible to MBA in HR as you meet the basic eligibility criteria.As you have completed Bachelors degree successfully you can do MBA HR
1.You should have completed Bachelors degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized unoversity
2.There is no age limit
3.You will be given preference if you have past work experience
HR department functions
1. Human resource or manpower planning.
2. Recruitment, selection and placement of personnel.
3. Training and development of employees.
4. Appraisal of performance of employees.
5. Taking corrective steps such as transfer from one job to another.
6. Remuneration of employees.
7. Social security and welfare of employees.
8. Setting general and specific management policy for organizational relationship.
9. Collective bargaining, contract negotiation and grievance handling.
10. Staffing the organization.
11. Aiding in the self-development of employees at all levels.
12. Developing and maintaining motivation for workers by providing incentives.
13. Reviewing and auditing man¬power management in the organization
14. Potential Appraisal. Feedback Counseling.
15. Role Analysis for job occupants.
16. Job Rotation.
17. Quality Circle, Organization development and Quality of Working Life.
MBA HR Curriculum
Semester - I
Economics for Managers
Information System for Management
Organisational Structure & Dynamics
Semester – III
Management Control Systems
Business & Environment Laws
Advertising and Sales Promotion
Sales and Distribution Management
Management of Financial Services
Corporate Tax Planning
Strategic Human Resources Mg
Contemporary Issues in HR
Management of Industrial Relations
Semester - II
Management Science & Methodologies
Fundamental of Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Production and Operation Management
Economic Environment for Business
Semester – IV
Technology and Business
Strategic Brand Management
Security Analysis & Portfolio Mgt.
Strategic Financial Management
Mergers and Acquisitions
Human Resources Development
International H.R. Management
Top colleges in India for MBA HR
- Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
Address : Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380 015, INDIA
Contact No : 91 79 2630 8357, email@example.com
Website : http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/
- Indian Institute of Management (LUCKNOW)
Address : Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road,Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh,India,PIN : 226013
Contact No : 00(91)(522)2761397, 00(91)(522)2761437,
Website : http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata)
Address : Diamond Harbour Road Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) - 700104, West Bengal, INDIA
Contact No : +91-33-2282-4598, +91-33-2467-9178
- Indian Institute of Management (Kozhikode)
Address : IIMK Campus P. O., Kozhikode 673 570, Kerala, India
Contact No : +91-495-2803001
- Indian Institute of Management (Indore)
Address : Prabandh ShikharRau-Pithampur Road,Indore 453 331,Madhya Pradesh, NDIA
Contact No : + 91-731-4228400
Website : http://www.iimidr.ac.in/
- Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore)
Address : Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, IndiaPin Code : 560 076
Contact No : 91-80-26582450
Website : http://www.iimb.ernet.in/
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS)(New Delhi)
Address : Faculty of Management StudiesUniversity of DelhiDelhi - 110007
Contact No : +91 11 2766 6382 / 6387 / 6388
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai)
Address : Backbay Reclamation, Mumbai, India. Pin - 400020
Contact No : +91 - 022 - 22024133 / 22024118 / 22025153
- Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) (Jamshedpur)
Address : XLRI Circuit House Area (East)Jamshedpur 831 001JharkhandIndia
Contact No : +91 - 657 - 398 3333
Website : http://www.xlri.ac.in/
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (Mumbai)
Address : Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri West,Mumbai - 400 058, India.
Contact No : +91-22-2623 7454 / 0396 / 2401
- Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad)
Address : Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad 201 001, India
Contact No : +91 0120 3002200
- Xavier Institute of Management (Bhubaneshwar)
Address : Bhubaneswar - 751 013, India
Contact No : 91.674 3012345
- International Management Institute (New Delhi)
Address : B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi - 110016
Contact No : 2696-1437/3519/6143, 2686-3701, 2652-8276/9237/9338/9239
- Management Development Institute (Gurgaon)
Address : Mehrauli RoadSukhrali, Gurgaon - 122001INDIA
Contact No : + 91 124 2349831-36, 4013050-59
- FORE School of Management (New Delhi)
Address : B-18, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, India
Contact No : 91-11-41242424-33
Website : http://www.fsm.ac.in/
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!