Can i get direct admissions in top mba colleges......i didnt appear in cat/mat exams.........if yes then what is the fee procedure for these admissions
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for getting admission in top 20 MBA colleges after getting 75 percent marks in B.Sc.? Fee structure and admission procedure for the same?
- Admission procedure & fee structure of MBA in Badruka college?
- Admission procedure & fee structure for MBA with PGCET rank of 341?
- List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
- Best short term course after BBM?
- Admission process of MBA from Symbiosis?
- Fee structure of MBA? What is the date of exam of MBA exams like GMAT, MAT and CAT?
- MBA admission procedure and fee structure?
- Fee structure & admission procedure for Agri Management course?
- List of colleges accepting MAT percentile & having low fee structure?
It is compulsory to give entrance test (CAT,MAT,SNAP,XAT,BU-MAT etc) depending on the requirements of the institute for getting admission in MBA in any of the college in INDIA.
The fee structure ranges from college to college ranging from 6-12lakhs.
1. Entrance Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview
HOW I CAN COMPLETE CAT EXAMINATION
I SHOULD ADMIT IN IIPM IN DIRECT
is KCC best college to admit in MBA