i ,am 25 year old now.am, i eligible for this course.what are qualifications needed?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Details about MBA in Airlines & Airport Management & MBA in Travel & Tourism Management?
- Eligibility for NET after History & Tourism Management?
- Further courses after diploma in Hotel Management?
- Possibility to join Hotel Management & Tourism Management courses together?
- How to get a job in Indian tourism department after doing PG Course in hotel management and tourism development?
- Scholarship criteria for Hotel Management course?
- Admission and Eligibility Criteria for Hotel & Tourism Management?
- Can i do MBA in HR after completing B.Sc in tourism and hotel management?
- Civil services after MBA in Hotel Management & Tourism?
- MBA after B.Sc. in Tourism Management?
Of course you can do the MBA course.This is the Master degree course.The basic eligibility for this course is to complete the gradation course in any stream.As you are telling that you have completed your Bachelor course as Bsc so you are fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria of this course.Also you have to score minimum 50% marks in your graduation aggregate to be eligible for this course.
Yes you can do MBA in HR after B.sc in tourism and hotel management,But your B.sc in tourism and hotel management,Degree must be completed minimum 50% marks required and for SC\ST candidates must be completed minimum 45% marks required ,Then you are eligibile for any MBA entrance Examination,
i completed Bsc airline Tourism & hospitality management under panjab technical university. i wish to do MBA in Tourism ....But HR is another option .I can not find which is better for my future.can you plz advice me which is more better for more job opportunity?