can msc n mba both be done in biotech ,if we choose any one of it by learning privately(ditance learning)and the other by rgular classes like msc in distance learning and mba by regular classes???
Related MBA Discussions:
- Can M.Sc and MBA both be done?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. in Biotech or M.Sc. in Food Nutrition after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
- Option between Job after completing M.Sc or MBA in Biotech?
- What is chances of career growth after doing MBA from SCDL? Is it possible to continue with my job and simultaneously join SCDL? Do they have regular classes programs and will that make any difference from distance learning program to career?
- Which to opt between MBA or M.Sc in Biotech after doing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
- Is distance learning course of MBA valuable? Names of some good institutions for regular or distance learning courses of MBA and their entrance criteria?
- Universities which offers MBA in Biotech in India? Importance of Maths for MBA in Biotech?
- MBA distance or MSc IT regular after BSc in IT and working in IT company?
- Best colleges for regular MBA in Biotech in Bangalore and Chennai after completing B.Sc in the same?
- Which is better M.Sc in Biotech or MBA Biotech or MBA Finance?
Yes you can definitely do it. You know this is a very pertinent question as a double Master's degree enhances your career to a real high level. But first I would suggest you to go for a regular M.Sc. in Biotechnology degree. M.Sc. is such a genre that I mostly recommend of doing in a regular way. Other streams like MBA or MCA or even BCA for that matter can be done in a correspondence way and that too with good future in jobs. But for M.Sc. it is better if its regular. After this degree you can join a job and continue your MBA in correspondence along with that. Mostly people choose it this way to save time and have a degree. You may join Biotechnology Labs in colleges as assistants or as a technician. you can also try for an M.R. job. But for this job you have to put in a lot of hard work, so you must be completely sure that you are ready for this.