i completed my gratudation in 2007 from du with 49 % marks , then i did my mba in finance from symbiosis .
is there any scope for me i want to do cs ? please help would it be beneficial for me
Related MBA Discussions:
- What is the percentile required in CAT to entire Symbioses Pune for MBA in Human Resource Management?
- Which course would be helpful for Finance profile after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing and graduation in B.Tech?
- Part time MBA in Finance after completing graduation?
- Possibility to do MBA without completing graduation?
- Can I do MBA after completing graduation in B.A side? What should I do after graduation?
- Should i do CS or ICWAI after completing MBA in finance?
- Courses to be done to grow career after completing MBA in Finance?
- In which subjects should i do IGNOU after completing MBA in finance?
- Possibility to do MBA Finance after BCA?
- Can i do MBA in humanity after completing graduation and twelfth class? Kind of courses available to do after graduation?
Yes of course you can do CS. There is no any percentage matter with CS. You are graduate this is enough. There are three stages in CS course. 1. Foundation Programme, 2. Executive Programme, 3. Professional Programme and after that you have to go for the Training. You are graduate then you need not to appear in the Foundation course and you will directly appear in the Executive programme. The eligibility for the foundation course is 10+2, but graduates can go directly for the Executive programme. But you cannot go for the Professional programme directly. First you have to clear the executive course exam then you can go for the professional programme.
After completing the Professional programme you have to go for the training conducted by institute. This training is very important and after completing suceesfully this training you will be awarded for the CS course Certificate. You then need not to struggle for the job. And you can get the high profile job with high pay scale. Best of luck.
Yes , of course you can do CS (COMPANY SECRETARY) Course after completing MBA in Finance , as for CS the minimum qualification required is Graduation .
CS course is further categorized into three sections ;
The CS COURSE is :
>>recognized by the various universities for admission to PHD COURSE.
>>Appointment of lecturers in commerce & management.
JOB PROSPECTS :-
**A qualified company Secretary has openings in employment & practising Independent Professional .
**All the companies seeking listing on Stock Exchange are required to appoint a whole time Company Sectary.
**Membership of the Institute is recognized for appointment to superior posts & services under Central Government.
For further details visit the official page OF ICSI ;
WEBSITE :-- http://www.icsi.edu/
GOOD LUCK ..!!