my name is srikanth i am doing mba in human resource specialization can iapply mba phd course please give information about mba phd course details
Related MBA Discussions:
- How to apply for RRB entrance exam and how to prepare for the exams? Which post would be better to apply after completing Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management specialization? Last date of RRB entrance exam?
- Details about Phd in Finance from Madras University after completing MBA in Finance from Madras University?
- Eligibility to apply for P.hd. in HR after doing MBA in Retail Management & HR?
- Can i apply for PhD after completing MBA?
- How to apply for PhD after completing MBA in finance?
- Which computer course i should do for PhD after doing MBA in finance and HR?
- Details about distance P.hd. in Management after MBA?
- Can i apply for PhD while studying MBA and What is the right time for applying for PhD?
- Eligibility to pursue P.hd. after doing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
- Guidance about P.hd. subjects after MBA in Hr?
Yes you can apply for MBA PhD after completing MBA in human resource.
PhD in Business Administration Programme is brought in practice keeping in mind the needs of working professionals who want to be in touch with latest management concepts and techniques.
PhD provides in-depth knowledge so that you can become innovative teacher, trainer, consultant and researcher in the field of management.
Here are some of the colleges which provide PhD in management :
Indian School of Business Management and Administration
(Kolkata,Ahemdabad,Ludhiana,Bangalore,Pune,Hyderab ad,Chandigarh,Delhi,Mumbai,Jaipur,Chennai,Indore,G walior,Cochin,Shimla)
Doctorate in Management Studies (DMS)
2-Year Correspondence Degree
Pinnacle School of Business Management (PSBM),Mumbai
Doctorate in Management Studies (DMS)
2-Year | Correspondence | Degree
Welingkar Institute of Management,Mumbai
PhD Programme in Management Studies of University of Mumbai
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies,Mumbai
Doctoral Programme in Management
All the institutes providing PhD in Management need roughly the following eligibility criteria :
That you should have completed post graduation with 55% marks minimum and some of the institutes even need work experience up to 5 years.
BEST OF LUCK !!!
Yes, you can apply MBA in Phd. Program. You complete your Graduation with highest marks but minimum is 60% if you want good rank and College in India so many Colleges and institutes Providing PHD in Management you concentrate your current highest rank in exam and work with good experience. It's possible.
Best of LUCK!
Yes, you can apply for MBA Phd.
There are many entrance exams which are conducted by various institutes for the purpose of intake of suitable candidates. Out of which CAT is conducted by the IIM's. This is considered as an eligibility criteria for many top institutes across the country. This exam is held once a year normally in November 3rd or 4th Sunday. Now the candidates have the option to appear for the exam online too. The exam pattern for this is similar to the other exams. You need to be prepared in verbal and numerical ability and also logical reasoning and data interpretation. The forms will be available around August month. You will need to go to the designated bank and make the payment of Rs 1400/-. The bank shall give you a voucher. Based on the voucher no. you need to fill in the details in the online form. You will receive the admit card in your email id. You will be required to take a print out of it.
Yes, you can admit for mba-phd after phd.
Yes, you can apply for MBA Phd. Program first condition is that You must complete your Graduation with minimum 60% marks .. It's possible just search about it prepare more and more knowledge. Good luck
can u name the best institute for phd program after mba?