I m nikki, i want know that i get in 10th 38.88 marks (sc category) and my overall graduation marks also 12 i get 54% can i apply for mba cet maharastra
Related MBA Discussions:
- For which colleges should i apply for MBA course as i have scored 41 percentile in MH CET being a Non Maharashtra? What are the chances of getting admission?
- Can i apply for MBA CET Maharashtra after getting overall of 54%?
- Preparations to clear MBA CET Maharashtra?
- Eligibility to get admission in MBA college in Maharashtra with CET percentile?
- MBA colleges after scoring 84 marks in Maharashtra CET exam?
- Details regarding MBA CET exam for Maharashtra? Date of CET exam?
- How can i get admission in Maharashtra college with 45.45% in MAH-CET MBA?
- Details about MBA CET exam for Maharashtra? What is the syllabus and date of CET exam?
- Detailed information about MAH-CET conducted by Maharashtra government?
- Last date for Maharashtra MBA CET application forms?
Actually the required percentage fro applying MBA has to be 50% of marks for General candidates from any recognized university.
For SC/ST candidate 45% of marks is required for becoming eligible for MBA.
There is no age bar, at any age they can apply for MBA.