hi, i have done mba( finance), have got 1 year experience, kindly suggest me if in case i can go for CS?
Related MBA Discussions:
- How can i apply for a good job after completing MBA in Finance with no experience in the field of finance?
- How to do Summer Internship in Finance sector in a renowned company in Delhi without having any work experience and after PGDM in finance?
- After completing B.Com final year from Guwahati University, For which institutes or B.School for MBA in Finance should i apply?
- Jobs after MBA in Finance and having 1 year experience in Accounting?
- Can i apply for MBA in Tourism after completing B.Com and job opportunities after completing this course?
- Can i do CS after completing MBA in finance and having 20years of experience?
- How to apply for MBA in Textile after completing twelfth?
- How to apply for TANCET exam after completing MBA in finance?
- What about CA or CS course after doing MBA in Finance?
- MBA after B.E. in CSE?
YES , you are very much eligible for the Company Secretaryship course.
Details of CS course with eligibility -
The Company Secretaryship course has 3 stages -
Eligibility for admission is 10+2 or equivalent pass students are eligible for the foundation program.
Executive Course/Intermediate Course
Eligibility for admission is-
- Must have cleared the CS Foundation
A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course. The course is of 9 months.
Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/cs-...p#.UFBjWVHXDIU
Professional Course or Final course.
This is followed by Management Course and Articleship.
My opinion on your question -
So, since you hold a Masters degree i.e, MBA ( Finance ) you can directly take admission in Executive( i.e Second level ) of CS course as explained above.
Process of admission-
Cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme : Rs. 300/- by cash payment while
Rs.350/- by Post or courier
For Executive Programme fee - Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students.
C.S stands for Company Secretaryship. Company Secretary is a professional course which is managed by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) which is constituted under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to grow and control the profession of Company Secretaries in India. Basic eligibility for CS: - For pursuing this program the minimum requirement is 10+2 or equivalent examination. Graduates and post graduates who have passed final exams of ICWAI or ICAI are also eligible for this program. so you can apply for it.. good luck..
Yes for sure you can go for CS i.e company secretary course.
It is a self study course so you do not have to leave your job for doing this course. MBA along with CS will be a very good combination for future growth.
All the very best..
MBA finance itself is a good prospect.then why you want to leave that.
i suggest you,if you wish to left job,to do a phd in financial management and after that you can get any faculty position in any management college.
CS,CA,LLB,ICWA these are good but at your stage these are time killing things