I have done MBA ( post graduation diploma in management) from a private college, so can i appear in NET exam?
Related MBA Discussions:
- What are the degree courses available for PG degree being a PGDM student? Course other than MBA which makes me eligible for UUGC NET in Management subject?
- Differences between following courses? Which one is considered to be the best?
- Can UGC NET qualified person in management apply in degree colleges?
- Details about post graduate diploma in safety management?
- Details about post graduation diploma in management from IGNOU?
- Details about post graduation diploma in accommodation operations and management from Pusa?
- List of colleges offering Diploma in Retail Management?
- Eligibility for lecturer ship after MBA in HR from Guru Janbheshwar University?
- Eligible for NET exam for Finance or Management after completing B.Sc, Master of Computer Application and Post Graduate diploma in International Business?
- Am i eligible for writing NET or SET exam after B.Sc in Chemistry and PG diploma in Rural develp ment from IGNOU and MBA in HR from AAI deemed University?
If your college or university is fully recognized with UGC and AIU i.e. Association of Indian Universities then you can fill the form of UGC NET exam whether your university or college is private or govt. The university of which degree you have should be recognized with ugc and specially AIU. You can see the recognition of your university in ugc official website, www.ugc.ac.in. You have to go in this website and click on Quick Link Tab and you have to select private university and you can see the recognition. And if you see it in AIU website go to www.aiuweb.org. Go to this website and click Member Listing Tab upper in website and By the Alphabet of your university name you can see the recognition.
If your university is not recognized with AIU whether it is recognized with UGC then also you cannot fill the form of NET exam. So you have to see the recognition in AIU website. Now If you have PGDM degree then it is not equivalent to MBA, You have to take the Master degree after which you can fill the form of NET. PGDM is the Graduate Diploma degree which can be taken after graduation but NET does not take it in the Master Degree. For more information go to www.ugcnetonline.in. Best of luck.